Can I use my Starbucks gift card on board?

We are cruising on the Allure TA next Oct/Nov. In my experience standard ship coffee is terrible and I'm thinking though I'm more of a Dunkin' Donuts kind of girl, Starbucks would be acceptable. Do you know if I purchase a Starbucks gift card here in Canada, can I use it aboard? TIA

We are cruising on the Allure TA next Oct/Nov. In my experience standard ship coffee is terrible and I'm thinking though I'm more of a Dunkin' Donuts kind of girl, Starbucks would be acceptable. Do you know if I purchase a Starbucks gift card here in Canada, can I use it aboard? TIA

I know you can use a Starbucks gift card, but I'm not sure if they will accept one denominated in CAD.

I know you can use a Starbucks gift card, but I'm not sure if they will accept one denominated in CAD.

My advice: Ask someone on your Roll Call to buy you a U.S.dollar denominated Starbucks card. Or maybe you can buy one online.

I wouldn't be surprised if the answer is "no." I can't even use a Starbucks gift card at the Starbucks located inside Barnes and Noble. Also, the Canadian dollars issue may come up, as well. I would bring it but don't be upset if it can't be used.

I wouldn't be surprised if the answer is "no." I can't even use a Starbucks gift card at the Starbucks located inside Barnes and Noble. Also, the Canadian dollars issue may come up, as well. I would bring it but don't be upset if it can't be used.

There have been many reports of people successfully using USD denominated gift cards on Oasis and Allure.

Edited by clarea