distilled water available?

pattyatsea

My husband and I have machines. We went online under our cruise personalizer and checked "Medical and Dietary Requests". There is a place to order distiller water. We wanted to make sure they knew about it ahead of time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by nicklesmama

My husband and I have machines. We went online under our cruise personalizer and checked "Medical and Dietary Requests". There is a place to order distiller water. We wanted to make sure they knew about it ahead of time.

Forgot about that, thanks. ;)

My husband sleeps with a c-pap machine. Does anyone know if distilled water is available on the Island Princess? Or do we have to bring our own?

You can go to the cruise personalizer under special requests and order distilled water. I understand the room stewards don't have ready access to distilled water . The water comes from the medical department.

You can go to the cruise personalizer under special requests and order distilled water. I understand the room stewards don't have ready access to distilled water . The water comes from the medical department.

......Stewart will get the water.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

If you go into the Dietary section of the Guest Check in there is box you can check for distilled water.

You can also just use tap water. For a short trip, distilled is not necessary.

Distilled is used to keep the humidifier from getting a mineral build-up. If you do get some "crust", simply give the chamber a good soak with a 1:3 or 1:4 vinegar:water solution.:D

Good point.

Bottled water can be used instead of distilled. For years we used distilled water for our huge stationary batteries. Then we figured out that Reverse Osmosis water is the same as distilled water. We also checked with a number of battery manufacturers about this.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Forums mobile app