Just to clarify...

Do Gold cruisers get a free bottle of water EACH? My husband and I sailed on the Elation in May and we only had one small bottle of water and one bigger one. Should we have had two?

One bottle per person. You should've received two.

I don't think our bottles were delivered until the 2nd day or maybe late the first evening. I remember one large water was in the cabin when we first arrived and we already had the welcome information for gold members. I thought at first that maybe the one bottle was the free bottle but I think it would have cost me if I had opened it.

I didn't read all your replies,but this will tell you how much I "noticed" what they put on the dresser, desk, etc.

As you know, they always put a lot of papers, etc. for us to read, and some of it to me is trash. On about the 3rd or 4th day, I went to move a small card, and just "happened" to read that I was to get a FREE bottle of water. As you can guess........from now on, I'm going to read all the "small" cards too. :)

My friend who was in the room with me was not a gold member, so she did not receve any.