Just off the May 31st Breakaway...

Glad to hear Bermuda is a good destination. We're going on the Breakaway in September, and have never been there. Looking forward to it.

As far as the Breakaway goes, while we haven't sailed her yet. But, we have sailed her sister ship, the Getaway, twice and the Epic twice. So, the size is not a concern to us. We like the options a big ship gives you.

Everyone likes something a bit different. We sailed the Gem in May. It's no different from the other Jewel class ships. We've been on the Jewel and Pearl. That being said, I like the outdoor buffet on those ships better aft. Even though the Cuban buffet on the Getaway and the burger place on the Breakaway are outside, they aren't the same atmosphere as the jewel class ships. I do think that there is a lot of outdoor space on those ships though. Both the Getaway and Breakaway have the waterfront. You can eat outside at Cagney's or the Ocean Blue or La Cucina. They have wind breaks on deck, so it's very pleasant. You can't do that on the Jewel class ships.

I'm also wondering about the Vibe, would it be worthwhile in Nov?

On a Florida & Bahamas cruise in November leaving on Sunday you will probably be able to start using Vibe by Monday afternoon, and probably stop using it Friday afternoon. Five days for $79 is pretty darn good, especially since the service is better.

Did they follow the new check-in times that we now have to choose when doing on-line check-in?

Is the coffee free at O'Sheehans? I don't drink it but my mom does - thought I would give her a heads up if it is.

Thank you.

Coffee n tea both free...24/7 with little cups to go.AM crew extremely friendly at OSheehans ;-).

We needed wheelchair assistance, so boarding time was NA for us, but people were guided into boarding lines as soon as they entered the terminal. We usually try to arrive by 10:30, but got stuck in traffic. Parking spaces by 11:00 were few and attendants were being creative with where to park your car.

We waited for our assist but were on board and in our cabin by 12:30...much faster than 2 years ago ;-). Gem was also leaving that day, so parking wait was longer. Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

May I ask how old your children are? My daughter will be four in Sept (our cruise is 9/27/15) and I was wondering if you did the Nick PJ breakfast and if so how was it? Also, what did you do while you were in Bermuda with the kiddos? I would love to go to the caves but someone had mentioned that she might be too young and too dangerous for her due to the steep steps and darkness. Any other ideas of what else to do will be greatly appreciated!