Two different Payment amounts? Website vs Invoice

meatloafsfan

I know that the website has some issues. This one is perplexing me though.

I have my invoice and it shows my rates for 1st, 2nd and 3rd person, plus gratuities (prepaid), plus the PYP Beverage package ( + and then a -), taxes, and the final total.

When I log into my Celebrity account on the website, it shows a similar breakdown but the cost is less and it states that my balance is -$390.00 CDN. (Yes, I'm Canadian and paid in Canadian funds). So it looks like Celebrity overcharged me and I have a refund coming.

I called yesterday and the agent said there was no credit, everything was correct and resent the invoice (which shows the same as my other invoice not the amounts listed under the my celebrity account).

Has anyone else experienced this? Are the amounts under My Celebrity account incorrect and the invoice correct?

Hmmm...that is a tough one! :rolleyes:

Could you post a screen shot of the online invoice without showing any personal details and also post a photo of your invoice in the same fashion?

Would the online invoice have anything to do with rate conversions?

when anyone has a discrepancy on the website versus anything else, the website is almost 99% wrong and everything else is right.

Don't count on the website to track this stuff, its hopeless - and has been for years.