getaway overboard

my cabin was on deck 9 and she jumped from deck 7, next to the red rescue boat. The people in the cabin above me saw her jump and called 911. I video tapped the rescue boat bringing her back aboad and the crew attending to her. It was a miracle. NCL was great. I was in 9178 and the people who called it in, and saved her life, were above me in 10178.

We were on the getaway as well, she was not wearing a life jacket as commented below. A passenger saw her jump and threw her the life preserver that had lites that lit up when it makes contact with the water. Considering how dark it was, she is truly lucky to have survived. From what we heard from the crew it was a suicide attempt, but that she immediately regretted the decision and clung to the life preserver until she was rescued. She was apparently having an argument with her fiancé and they had been arguing since boarding the ship. Thankfully the crew did an amazing job, and hopefully this woman is getting medical help she needs. No offense to this lady but I would have been pissed if this would have messed up my family vacation.

I hate to say it but if he were smart he would cancel that wedding until she got the mental help she needs. Can you imagine having to live with the thought that anytime you have an argument over money, the kids, taking the garbage out, leaving the toilet seat up could lead to her trying to off herself? I couldn't live like that.

I hate to say it but if he were smart he would cancel that wedding until she got the mental help she needs. Can you imagine having to live with the thought that anytime you have an argument over money, the kids, taking the garbage out, leaving the toilet seat up could lead to her trying to off herself? I couldn't live like that.

no doubt