Breakfast options on Anthem (Quantum)

On Anthem for 14 night Med cruise in September, usually sail Celebrity or P&O out of Southampton.... first time on Royal and this ship.

I usually have breakfast in MDR or Room Service (Celebrity) as I hate the bun fight in the buffet (Windjammer on RCI)

So question is with RCI and in particular Anthem as it has no MDR where can you get breakfast other than WJ and is it waiter/non buffet .... multiple options inc fruit, cooked options etc ??

There was sit down breakfast in American Icon. Devinly Decadence had buffet and it was underutilized. Cafe 270 also offered breakfast. And the Cafe Promenade has continental breakfast pastries.

On Anthem for 14 night Med cruise in September, usually sail Celebrity or P&O out of Southampton.... first time on Royal and this ship.

I usually have breakfast in MDR or Room Service (Celebrity) as I hate the bun fight in the buffet (Windjammer on RCI)

So question is with RCI and in particular Anthem as it has no MDR where can you get breakfast other than WJ and is it waiter/non buffet .... multiple options inc fruit, cooked options etc ??

The American Icon Grill serves breakfast every morning. Other options include the Cafe at 270 for breakfast sandwiches, pastries and things, Devinely Decadence and the Cafe Promenade too.

Jonathan

American Icon has a la carte breakfast option as well as a buffet, they may also open silk (next to AI) if it gets too busy. We had breakfast there in May as hubbie likes eggs benedict.

There was sit down breakfast in American Icon. Devinly Decadence had buffet and it was underutilized. Cafe 270 also offered breakfast. And the Cafe Promenade has continental breakfast pastries.

Suite guests and Pinnacle Club members can also have a cooked to order breakfast in Coastal Kitchen.:)

Hi All

Thanks for the answers

So do Royal use American Icon as the "MDR" option for breakfast and lunch on Anthem ? if so what are the food options like ? Eggs cooked to order ? Corned Beef hash ? Smoked Haddock ? English or American breakfast etc

I know on our last cruise on Ventura we used MDR everyday and breakfast was great .... Always started with fresh juice, fruit, cooked English, Smoked Haddock and toast, pastries etc great options and very chilled start to the day

Edited by barneymag