Can anyone remember

We booked Nov 15 while on the Equinox back in Nov 14.

How far out are you looking for? Thru Dec 2017 has been posted.

From what I can see itineraries for everything except the Expedition go up until April 2017. Which ones do you see? There are itinerary's that end in April but don't know what is next to do a B2B. OMG It's such a nail biting time waiting for the new itinerary's. I was so excited when they came out in Nov instead of April but now I have to wait 5 more months:eek::eek:

From checking the fishy site it looks like Alaska came out Nov 18th, the Med Nov 11th, and Asia Dec 9th.

Edited by Christine Frances

From what I can see itineraries for everything except the Expedition go up until April 2017. Which ones do you see? There are itinerary's that end in April but don't know what is next to do a B2B. OMG It's such a nail biting time waiting for the new itinerary's. I was so excited when they came out in Nov instead of April but now I have to wait 5 more months:eek::eek:

From checking the fishy site it looks like Alaska came out Nov 18th, the Med Nov 11th, and Asia Dec 9th.

Okie Dokie, the Xpedition sailings are what are showing into later 2017

Not regular ole Celebrity:o

Edited by wallie5446

when the itineraries came out in Nov 2014? We are on the Millie until Nov 8th so hoping something is released to we can book on board:)

We were on the Constellation in Dec '14 when the new Caribbean schedule came out. We jumped on the 2017 Mardi Gras cruise while onboard. Not sure where you are interested in booking but the Caribbean was definitely released in Dec last year,

Edited by Oville

Thank you!! Looks like they came out the 2nd week in Nov so we will just miss it if they keep to the same schedule. We will then just book something to get the bennies and tsf to a sailing we like later.