Going crazy-help locating a post

njgrlloves2trvl

This isn't specific to a cruise but rather a post. Over the weekend I thought I saw a post asking about doing a combo cruise and land. Someone mentioned if you book sea/land you get a park pass. I may have read it incorrectly as I was skipping comments. Does anyone know where that thread is? I've tried searching and looking at my highlighted posts to no avail.

Many thanks.

This isn't specific to a cruise but rather a post. Over the weekend I thought I saw a post asking about doing a combo cruise and land. Someone mentioned if you book sea/land you get a park pass. I may have read it incorrectly as I was skipping comments. Does anyone know where that thread is? I've tried searching and looking at my highlighted posts to no avail.

Many thanks.

The only cruise/park pass combo I'm aware of are the NY sailings that stop at Port Canaveral. Those cruises include a one day pass (only good the day the ship is in Port Canaveral).

First, it is not generally a good value to book a land/sea thru DCL because they will happily sell you the land portion at rack rate. They will not take advantage of any specials that may be in effect for your dates. If you book your land and sea portions separately, you can book the best "deal" you can find for each one, including things like free dining, extra days at no extra cost, etc.

Secondly, I am not aware of any land/sea package that includes (or has ever included) a free park pass. You can get one where the cost of the pass is built into the cost of the land portion and not a separately charged item, but it isn't free.

As above, if you do one of the cruises from NY with a stop at Port Canaveral, that cruise includes a one day park hopper pass (good only that day, cannot be expanded to any other park ticket) and transportation from Port Canaveral to WDW and back. Currently those are the only cruises I'm aware of that include any sort of park ticket. Again, it isn't free; it is just built into the cruise cost.