Any benefit to being Red VIFP?

creef1014

Thanks everyone. I figured I had to be missing something but apparently and unfortunately I'm not...

Carnival might as well upgrade all the Reds to Golds and make us feel special. Think of the savings when you have one less category of nothingness to manage.

Any benefit to being Red VIFP?

Yes. If you book a group for your next cruise, and since you are now an "experienced" cruiser, you can be your group's leader. Just imagine how your group will be in awe of your knowledge and wisdom.:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone. I figured I had to be missing something but apparently and unfortunately I'm not...

Carnival might as well upgrade all the Reds to Golds and make us feel special. Think of the savings when you have one less category of nothingness to manage.

So true but not to worry next they continue taking away stuff from platinums.

I can see it now; Carnival's next vifp change. They mix red and gold together to make an orange level. Everyone gets a bottle of water and an orange plastic pin, but they will find a lame reason to discontinue the free drink coupon (that could only be used after 5pm on the last evening of the cruise:rolleyes: