Allure concierge changes I was not aware of...

sdho

Just received email from Dexter Fraser and I was not aware of some of these benefits:

As our Concierge guest, you will enjoy exclusive amenities and services such as:

· Use of the Suite Lounge located on deck 17 aft.

· Express Breakfast from 7:00 am to 8:00 am and ala carte Breakfast from 8:00 am to 10:00 am

in the Suite Lounge, deck 17.

· Lunch from Noon to 1:30 pm in Suite Lounge, deck 17 aft

· Dinner served in the Coastal Kitchen Restaurant, deck 17aft. By reservations only.

· Bar service is available from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, serving a wide array of beverages for purchase.

· A selection of complimentary wine, Champagne, beer and soft drinks are available in the Suite Lounge

from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.

· A select menu of complimentary beverages and hors d’oeuvres are served daily in the Suite Lounge

from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

· Spa bathrobes for use onboard and upgraded bathroom amenities

· Exclusive Reception for suite guests with Senior Officers. (Invitation will be sent to your suite).

· Daily Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant menus displayed in the lounge.

· Full Dining Room menu privilege through Room Service, available when the Dining Room is open (please see the insert menus in the Suite Binder).

· Priority reservations for any of our Specialty Restaurants, Sports Activities, Shore Excursions, and Vitality Spa services.

· Complimentary pressing service on the first formal night.

· Private sun deck with loungers and cabanas on deck 17 forward. (Cabanas are limited and are available on a first-come-first served basis).

· Show Reservations are not required to all suite guests except for the comedy show. Please show your Gold colored SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

· Limited VIP seats for the shows in Amber Theater (First 2 rows center, Deck 5), Studio B (Three front rows on left hand side pavilion) and Aqua Theater (first 2 rows from the top). Please show your SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

Just received email from Dexter Fraser and I was not aware of some of these benefits:

As our Concierge guest, you will enjoy exclusive amenities and services such as:

· Use of the Suite Lounge located on deck 17 aft.

· Express Breakfast from 7:00 am to 8:00 am and ala carte Breakfast from 8:00 am to 10:00 am

in the Suite Lounge, deck 17.

· Lunch from Noon to 1:30 pm in Suite Lounge, deck 17 aft

· Dinner served in the Coastal Kitchen Restaurant, deck 17aft. By reservations only.

· Bar service is available from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, serving a wide array of beverages for purchase.

· A selection of complimentary wine, Champagne, beer and soft drinks are available in the Suite Lounge

· A select menu of complimentary beverages and hors d’oeuvres are served daily in the Suite Lounge

· Spa bathrobes for use onboard and upgraded bathroom amenities

· Exclusive Reception for suite guests with Senior Officers. (Invitation will be sent to your suite).

· Daily Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant menus displayed in the lounge.

· Full Dining Room menu privilege through Room Service, available when the Dining Room is open (please see the insert menus in the Suite Binder).

· Priority reservations for any of our Specialty Restaurants, Sports Activities, Shore Excursions, and Vitality Spa services.

· Complimentary pressing service on the first formal night.

· Private sun deck with loungers and cabanas on deck 17 forward. (Cabanas are limited and are available on a first-come-first served basis).

· Show Reservations are not required to all suite guests except for the comedy show. Please show your Gold colored SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

· Limited VIP seats for the shows in Amber Theater (First 2 rows center, Deck 5), Studio B (Three front rows on left hand side pavilion) and Aqua Theater (first 2 rows from the top). Please show your SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

TO CLARIFY: You are in a Grand Suite or above OR a Pinnacle Club member…correct?????????????

the information seems to be contradicting itself

A selection of complimentary wine, Champagne, beer and soft drinks are available in the Suite Lounge

Then is says times for drinks is 5-8:30pm

Edited by jonj

the information seems to be contradicting itself

A selection of complimentary wine, Champagne, beer and soft drinks are available in the Suite Lounge

Then is says times for drinks is 5-8:30pm

Drinks all day...additional drinks and food for happy hour. At least that's what I see,

Correct. Only beer, wine, champagne, and soft drinks are free all day. Between 5pm and 8:30pm, there is a larger selection of drinks available.

Correct. Only beer, wine, champagne, and soft drinks are free all day. Between 5pm and 8:30pm, there is a larger selection of drinks available.

Interesting, when I emailed concierge, we are on a different ship (Anthem) they said that all drinks, other than coffee and tea, are only available between 5-8:30pm in the concierge lounge for suite guests

Hope this is correct for our cruise too

Thanks for sharing

Edited by jonj

Interesting, when I emailed concierge, we are on a different ship (Anthem) they said that all drinks, other than coffee and tea, are only available between 5-8:30pm in the concierge lounge for suite guests

Hope this is correct for our cruise too

Thanks for sharing

This thread is about a ship with a suite lounge, your email would be correct for a different ship with just the concierge lounge. No suite lounge on AOTS.

This thread is about a ship with a suite lounge, your email would be correct for a different ship with just the concierge lounge. No suite lounge on AOTS.

Thank you, however totally confused now. We are on Anthem, as stated in my post, and there is a concierge lounge for suites and a different lounge for Diamond or Diamond Plus, not sure where the highest C&A category falls as far as lounges go

Can someone explain if the Anthem will have the wine, soda, beer champagne during the daytime hours also or only in the evening?

Thank you

Edited by jonj

Thank you, however totally confused now. We are on Anthem and there is a concierge lounge for suites and a different lounge for Diamond or Diamond Plus, not sure where the highest C&A category falls as far as lounges go

Can someone explain if the Anthem will have the wine, soda, beer champagne during the daytime hours also or only in the evening?

Thank you

Anthem has a Concierge Lounge. Allure has a Suite Lounge.

Anthem has a Concierge Lounge. Allure has a Suite Lounge.

Sorry for seeming dense, - what is the difference?

I understand that on some ships there is only one lounge for diamond and up including suite guests so in those the drinks are only available from 5-8:30pm. Other ships have both. Does the Allure have a third only for suites?

The way I understood the information for the Anthem is that the concierge lounge is only for suites and, is it Pinnacle?. the other lounge is for Diamond and Diamond plus

On a different post someone said on the Quantum ships the Coastal Kitchen includes wine with lunch at no fee but haven't been able to find anything else on this and of course when you call Royal they seem clueless. I thought calling Disney World reservation office gave you different answers each time but RCCL has them beat ;)

The reason I am asking is that we are trying to determine if my husband should get the drink package. I don't really drink alcoholic beverages so it isn't worth it for me other than an occasional glass of wine but it isn't on a daily basis. I am fine with the ice tea with my meals

Thank you

Edited by jonj

Sorry for seeming dense, - what is the difference? ...

The Concierge Lounge is for suite guests and Diamond Plus/Pinnacle C&A members. Free soda, beer, wine, and cocktails from 5pm to 8:30pm. Continental breakfast.

The Suite Lounge is for suite guests and Pinnacle C&A C&A members. Free soda beer, and wine from 11am to 5pm. Free soda, beer, wine, and cocktails from 5pm to 8:30pm. Breakfast and lunch served.

The Concierge Lounge is for suite guests and Diamond Plus/Pinnacle C&A members. Free soda, beer, wine, and cocktails from 5pm to 8:30pm. Continental breakfast.

The Suite Lounge is for suite guests and Pinnacle C&A C&A members. Free soda beer, and wine from 11am to 5pm. Free soda, beer, wine, and cocktails from 5pm to 8:30pm. Breakfast and lunch served.

I get that, thank you, however on the Anthem it says that Diamond and Diamond plus have their own lounge and cannot get into the concierge lounge for suites and Pinnacle. Unless I am reading that incorrectly. Also the original poster noted that their email from concierge said that wine, beer, champagne and soft drinks was available from 11-11 for suite guests

Thank you for everyone's patience with my questions as I learn the ins and out of RCCL

Edited by jonj

There is a Diamond Lounge for Diamond and above C&A members on nearly every ship.

D+ also have access to the Concierge Lounges, but not to Suite Lounges.

Only Oasis and Allure have Suite Lounges. They do not have Concierge Lounges. The other ships have Concierge Lounges, but not Suite Lounges. The amenities of these two lounges are not identical.

Edited by nolesrule

I get that, thank you, however on the Anthem it says that Diamond and Diamond plus have their own lounge and cannot get into the concierge lounge for suites and Pinnacle. Unless I am reading that incorrectly. Also the original poster noted that their email from concierge said that wine, beer, champagne and soft drinks was available from 11-11 for suite guests

Thank you for everyone's patience with my questions as I learn the ins and out of RCCL

In addition to the Concierge Lounge, Anthem also has a Diamond Lounge for Diamond and above C&A members. Perks are the same as the CL.

We were on the Oasis April 2015.

In the Suite Lounge complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks were served from 11:30 AM until 11:00 PM.

From 5:00 PM until 8:30 PM.we also were served the same drinks as those that were served in the Diamond Lounge on Decks 11 and 12.

TO CLARIFY: You are in a Grand Suite or above OR a Pinnacle Club member…correct?????????????

That's the one thing that sets Suite Guests apart from PC Members. Only Suite Guests get an email from the Concierge prior to sailing. :D

Edited by cruisenfever

Boy, it is confusing having different perks for different ships. Full suite perks should be the same across the board, I am learning they are not

I can understand on the smaller ships because of space issues and when they were built but you would think on the newer ships they would be the same. I am used other cruise lines that their amenities are the same across the board

Edited by jonj

Boy, it is confusing having different perks for different ships. Full suite perks should be the same across the board, I am learning they are not

I can understand on the smaller ships because of space issues and when they were built but you would think on the newer ships they would be the same

I agree…one would think they would be the same….BUT, this is Royal Caribbean and consistency is not their strong suit.

The confusion is generated because the Harmony will be a sister ship to the Oasis and Allure while the Ovation will be a sister ship to the Quantum and Anthem……apples and oranges.:eek:

We cruise a lot and are never sure what perks we will really find when we board a ship.:p

My guess (as others have predicted on CC) is that eventually Suites (Gold Cards) will have it's own lounge and Diamond Plus and Diamond their own lounge…throughout the fleet. Well, there is more to those predictions when it comes to Diamond but this is not the place to discuss it.:eek:

Edited by beachnative

My guess (as others have predicted on CC) is that eventually Suites (Gold Cards) will have it's own lounge and Diamond Plus and Diamond their own lounge…throughout the flee. Well, there is more to those predictions when it comes to Diamond but this is not the place to discuss it.:eek:

Thank you, that is the way I read the information for the Anthem and I think that is where the confusion came in. that the concierge lounge was only for suite (gold cards) and Pinnacle. The other lounge for Diamond and Diamond plus

We are going to be on the Allure for a Back to Back in October. We received a notice that we can only go to the Diamond/Diamond Plus room. Can anyone tell me what the benefits are in this room? (Are they serving lunch?) That's the piece that was missing in the e-mail.

Thanks in advance,

Crusin Nut