Leaving this Sunday, Dream tips please

paulgraff

Eat at the Tandoori buffet. I don't know if you like Indian but even if you don't know, try it. It is delicious. I know good Indian food and this is by far the best food on the entire ship (minus the steakhouse which I have not tried). It is located outside by the aft pool on Lido deck and either no one cares for Indian food or no one realizes it is there because there is never a line.

Go to the shows. On our cruise the 2nd show was amazing, I think that one was called Dancing in the Streets or something. The last one was pretty bad but it was still better than the shows on Elation.

The lunch pasta bar is free, & it will get busier as the week goes on. It's upstairs from the aft part of the buffet. Perfect embarkation lunch spot.

Dancing in the Streets is a great show, the best show in the Carnival fleet, especially now that Playlist shows have infected most of the other ships in the fleet. The Dream's other 2 production shows are both excellent as well: a country theme & a motown theme. Even if you don't care for those styles, it can still be entertaining.

The 2 waterslides are so much fun, and they are not for kids only. There are bumps along the slides, which bug you at first, but once I've reached my 20th ride or so for the week, I don't feel it anymore.

Edited by k2excursion

Eat at the Tandoori buffet. I don't know if you like Indian but even if you don't know, try it. It is delicious. I know good Indian food and this is by far the best food on the entire ship (minus the steakhouse which I have not tried). It is located outside by the aft pool on Lido deck and either no one cares for Indian food or no one realizes it is there because there is never a line.

Don't go straight to the buffet...everyone else will be there. I agree that you should go to the Tandoor but disagree about one little thing...just a little thing...I find the Indian Vegetarian Dinner in the MDR among the best Indian food I've ever eaten. Do the Tandoor at embark but don't miss the IVD at dinner. Just 2 cents worth form a chubby Indian.

After muster drill go to Deck 11 port side for sail away. You can hear the party on Lido deck while watching the ship turn around and you can wave to all the folks along the shore watching her leave. We enjoyed cruising down the river. I also agree about the Pasta Bella for lunch. It was delicious.