Can't access My Booking on website

BigB0882

I have been unable to log in to "my booking" on the Carnival site since yesterday. It gives me a message that the site is down but it is odd because the rest of the Carnival site seems to be working just fine. I wanted to check out some cave tubing excursions in Belize. No big rush, we plan on making our decision on the boat or at port anyway. Just curious if others that have a cruise booked are having the same issue. I already checked in but I want to print my stuff. Surely it will be up and running before next weekend.

I have been unable to log in to "my booking" on the Carnival site since yesterday. It gives me a message that the site is down but it is odd because the rest of the Carnival site seems to be working just fine. I wanted to check out some cave tubing excursions in Belize. No big rush, we plan on making our decision on the boat or at port anyway. Just curious if others that have a cruise booked are having the same issue. I already checked in but I want to print my stuff. Surely it will be up and running before next weekend.

Just went in and checked our upcoming cruise and there was no issues looking at our excursions. Not sure what that means for you, but you might try clearing cookies or try using a different web browser. I am using Chrome.

Call them! I had that happen once and it was a computer glitch that had cancelled my cruise. Took forever to get it worked out. It did get worked out but was a huge hassel.

I would call. Once, I had called to have a price reduction, and I had booked the original booking on a reduced deposit sale. The agent failed to tell me that I should have applied the additional amount of deposit. I looked a couple of days later to see if rate and booking had been handled correctly. I got the same message you are getting. My booking had been canceled. Fortunately, it was caught in time to get my original cabin back and the reservation was reinstated. I would definitely call to make sure my cruise had not been canceled. It was a lesson learned for me, and I now understand the complete rules of price reductions.

I put a deposit down last night and added the booking to my account via the Carnival website this morning. Tonight it was gone. So I tried to add it again and it appeared to do it but then when I went to shore excursions, it would only pull up shore excursions for my August (earlier) cruise and not the one I booked last night. It kept defaulting to the August one.

In fact, I just checked again and it wasn't there. I added it again and even when I click on "cruise details" in defaults to the August cruise instead of the one I just added.