Two Freedom Question -

Starting to pack, and still thinking of questions!

Do people still ask their cabin steward to empty their mini-fridge? (When we started cruising, it seemed like every cruise we'd get charged improperly for using something in the min-fridge and end up at the pursar's desk getting the charges adjusted. Or we'd want to use the mini-fridge, and not have enough room.)

I miss the little daily newspaper that used to be printed in different languages and put out in the library and at the pursar's desk. I'm probably showing my age by bringing that up! For news junkies, can anyone tell me if Freedom of the Seas has a news channel on the TV?

Thanks!

Our experience with the mini-fridge is that the stateroom attendant won't usually empty the fridge for us. So we empty it ourselves, and leave a note for the bar server as to where we have put the contents. There is usually room in one of the cabinets.

Thanks - good to hear about the news channel!

Sounds like the mini-fridges may not be as fully stocked as they used to be, so perhaps I can just tell the steward that I'll empty it myself. Thank you again!

Probably want your cabin attendant to empty the mini fridge. I did my own - left everything in clear view then put it back last night. Got home and found I was charged for the whole thing. Did NOT show up on my final bill, just my credit card. It took weeks to get it credited. I do think there are news channels in multiple languages too!

Does anybody know if they have soap and shampoo in the shower on the freedom???

All staterooms will have at least two bars of soap and a combo shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the shower.