take out at O'Sheehan's

LadySpoilt

With all the changes I may have missed the final result on this. Does O'Sheehan's do take out orders now?

I know they had discontinued this practice when they instituted the idiotic "no food back to cabins rule" but since they have reversed this, have they now changed back to the original take out practice?

Edited by LadySpoilt

That's the understanding from everything I've seen announced from NCL. Like before, it's not really encouraged, but if you want to order your food and take it back to your cabin to eat, it's permitted.

We just got off of the Jewel like two weeks ago and we saw people taking food to their cabins from the buffet, but I know, at that time, they would not let you take anything from a specialty restaurant. We even talked to a ships officer about that.

Just back from Gem as well. I did see passangers taking plates with plastic lids on top from O'Sheehans. One night at La Cuccina my DW and I were to full for dessert. The waiter gladly put our desserts on a plate with a plastic cover and two forks wrapped in a cloth napkin. Another observation, not once in did I see dirty room service trays or plates in the hallway. Didn't see dirty coffee cups or icecream dishes in or around elevators either.

Edited by NYcruzzer