Ruby - Balcony Selection

lmentzer

Travel agent and I tried to change my "upgrade" and pointed out it was next to the staff stairwell. Unfortunately, we had the rudest person in the phoen - I was shocked. Basically I'm assigned the room since I paid for guaranteed balcony and zi have a balcony. I think the use of the word "upgrade" was so I'd just be happy. There was no talking around this....sigh....

You will be fine. We have never had issues with the stairway. Crew are pretty respectful.

May want to mark it no upgrade or you may end up in a higher Cat stateroom with a smaller balcony.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

We had C753 in April to Hawaii, aft corner cabin, and it was wonderful. Never a noise from the crew stairway and since it is all the way aft we had a great view of the wake from the ship. Tried booking it again for next March, another 15 day Hawaiian, while still on the cruise and it was already taken. We were able to book B749 which is just above it so we were very fortunate. Love the aft corner cabins and the decks are fully covered which we prefer. Hey, its a cruise, how bad can any cabin be????

We had C753 in April to Hawaii, aft corner cabin, and it was wonderful. Never a noise from the crew stairway and since it is all the way aft we had a great view of the wake from the ship. Tried booking it again for next March, another 15 day Hawaiian, while still on the cruise and it was already taken. We were able to book B749 which is just above it so we were very fortunate. Love the aft corner cabins and the decks are fully covered which we prefer. Hey, its a cruise, how bad can any cabin be????

Love those Caribe aft corner cabins. :D