Adventure muster and sail away times

Within the past month, two cruise critic members posted the cruise compasses from their recent Adventure cruises. Do a quick search. :)

If I recall correctly, muster was at 5:45pm and First Dinner Seating was pushed back from 6:00pm to 6:30pm the first night.

• 2 weeks later...
We sailed last week. Muster was at 5:45 and dinner was pushed to 6:30. We sailed at 8:30.

This.

And, bars close at 5:15 for muster, just something to keep in mind as a "last call" before the drill wasn't made. We just made friends with the right bartender :) Family at other bars were refused drinks after 5:15. We were able to order a last round, and then off to muster from there, with a drink in hand- much better way to do the muster in my opinion :)

This.

And, bars close at 5:15 for muster, just something to keep in mind as a "last call" before the drill wasn't made. We just made friends with the right bartender :) Family at other bars were refused drinks after 5:15. We were able to order a last round, and then off to muster from there, with a drink in hand- much better way to do the muster in my opinion :)

Interesting....Have never seen anyone allowed to bring a drink of any kind to muster.

It was all different from our last sailing. Our muster was in the Imperial Lounge. No life jacket needed. We sat there, in air conditioned comfort and listened to the instructions. Much nicer than standing in the heat on a crowded deck!! Of course, your muster location depends on your cabin location. We were on Deck 10.

The last time I sailed was about 5 years ago and on Carnival. Hopefully the Muster Drills on Royal are different.

I will be sailing on the Allure Next May.

On Carnival you were hearded like cattle out on the deck by your life boat wearing your life jacket where you would stand packed in like Sardines in a tin can in 90+ degrees for sometimes up to 30 minutes.

Please tell me RCCL is different

The last time I sailed was about 5 years ago and on Carnival. Hopefully the Muster Drills on Royal are different.

On Carnival you were hearded like cattle out on the deck by your life boat wearing your life jacket where you would stand packed in like Sardines in a tin can in 90+ degrees for sometimes up to 30 minutes.

The herding is the same, but no life jacket on Royal.

Interesting....Have never seen anyone allowed to bring a drink of any kind to muster.

have seen it at every Muster. in fact once, they guy had one of the collapsible soft beer cooler thingies they used to sell( buy 5 beers get one free deal)

he didn't share. :(

other than no life jacket required, sorry its the same.