Allure Itinerary St Kitts or Labadee?

Has anyone here done the St. Kitt's railway excursion? All comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

Rick and Deirdra

We did it on one of our stops on St. Kitts. You do get nice views of the country side and it is relaxing. I would recommend doing it once though I do think it is over priced. Also, if this is your first visit to the island I would recommend a land tour rather than a rail tour. You will see much more of the island than just country side and it is really worth visiting Brimstone Hill Fortress. Even if you don't like exploring forts the views from there are spectacular.

AZ Karaoke Girl - I hesitated to say anything but didn't want her looking for an excursion which wasn't available. Now St. Lucia? I would pick that one in a heartbeat if it were an option!

Agree: Good to be corrected on CC Badger since this is for info for everyone and needs to be accurate. I should have looked thru my info before posting. That is the trouble when you visit so many places just once, it is hard to keep the memory straight on what you did and where you did it.

Agree: Good to be corrected on CC Badger since this is for info for everyone and needs to be accurate. I should have looked thru my info before posting. That is the trouble when you visit so many places just once, it is hard to keep the memory straight on what you did and where you did it.

I almost made a joke about having a blow to the head, but I sensed you lurking nearby.