On line check in

Can you check in on line before you have made final payment?

Yes, but you usually cannot print the SetSail (boarding) pass until you have made final payment.

Edited by clarea

For some unknown reason I was able to print my SetSail pass. I haven't made the final payment. We are sailing 10/31.

When we've been in a group booking, we have been able to print our SetSail pass before final payment.

Don't they send luggage tags in the mail anymore about 2 weeks prior to sail date? What is this about having to print them?? I haven't cruised RCCL in about 4 years, so maybe things have changed. Thanks for the help in advance!

No luggage tags in the mail, unless you are in a full suite, Pinnacle C&A level, or pay $35 for paper documents.

Your options are to download and print the tags, or just have the porters make up tags at the cruise terminal.

Edited by clarea

Booked on Serenade for 11-13 and went on Royal site yesterday and on line was available. Completed both for wife & I , charge section and printed boarding pass. Final payment not until Aug. so who knows. My April cruise the new 90 day was the first time we experienced that, and it was slightly over 100 days before they opened it. Had already made reservations for my time several weeks ago. Keep checking Royal site and who knows when it will pop up. Bob