Just off Breeze 8 night southern

2boys2girls

Yes, once you get off the ship, you go left and walk down the beach, past the first big group of chairs. It's not a bad walk at all...maybe 10 minutes. Like I said, we were the 1st ones to get there so look for the volleyball net set up as Jack's Shack is not a big glitzy place. If you go online to their website, you can print out a coupon for a free shot of rum...just FYI!!

Awesome! Thank you! Do you remember what time you got there?

232323232%7Ffp93232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv355%3A%3B%3Enu%3D3369%3E669%3E763%3EWSNRCG%3D376959%3A%3B7533%3Anu0mrj

The slides and water park area were a huge attraction on the Breeze. I went down the yellow slide after much coaxing from my kids. I'm just a little afraid of being in an enclosed tube filled with rushing water! :)

Anyway, it was fun but the one time was enough for me. They said I shot out of the bottom of the slide thrashing around like I was drowning. My son went on both of the slides many times during our cruise and had a blast. That whole area is really neat and was really great for kids and adults.

size]

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this because it is exactly something I would do. I am not good at figuring things like that out and my 16 yr old daughter thinks I'm an idiot. BTW when I saw your pic with your kids I was confused at first because I thought you said you had 3 kids and I saw 4. You look VERY young. Great job on the review!! This will definitely be our next spring break trip!!

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this because it is exactly something I would do. I am not good at figuring things like that out and my 16 yr old daughter thinks I'm an idiot. BTW when I saw your pic with your kids I was confused at first because I thought you said you had 3 kids and I saw 4. You look VERY young. Great job on the review!! This will definitely be our next spring break trip!!

Ha ha...I still feel like an idiot because now I'm working on getting 6 pictures to post at a time!!

Awesome! Thank you! Do you remember what time you got there?

I want to say the ship got into port at 7am and left at either 1 or 2pm. We got up early and off the ship because we wanted to have the time spent at Jack's Shack. I wish the ship could have stayed later because it was a gorgeous day and we didn't want to leave!

232323232%7Ffp93232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3%3B%3B59%3Enu%3D3369%3E669%3E763%3EWSNRCG%3D376959%3A%3B8633%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp93232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3%3A4%3A%3A%3Enu%3D3369%3E669%3E763%3EWSNRCG%3D37695%3A397233%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp93232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3%3C5%3A4%3Enu%3D3369%3E669%3E763%3EWSNRCG%3D37695%3A397333%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp93232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv38363%3Enu%3D3369%3E669%3E763%3EWSNRCG%3D376959%3A%3B8733%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp93232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3%3B8%3B9%3Enu%3D3369%3E669%3E763%3EWSNRCG%3D37695%3A397433%3Anu0mrj

So these are some of the pictures that I took while we were at Jack's Shack at Grand Turk in Turks and Caicos...a beautiful place to visit. One of my daughters, along with my son, had a fun ride behind a boat driven by a local man and his son and had a blast. My son once again took his GoPro and the video is priceless! We had such a good time there and would love to go back again!

We were on the Sunshine a week ago and went to Jacks Shack and they only charged us $10 for the umbrella! The jerk chicken was so good....sailing on the Breeze for Christmas, and def going back!

Hey, $15 for 4 chairs and an umbrella is a steal in my book! Anyway, such a cool place with good music, good food, and good people...can't go wrong!

I'm going to end my picture posting tonight with the remark about what an idiot I am about posting pictures! Thanks to some wonderful advice, I figured out how to post a picture! Well, after that, I had to figure out how to post 6 pictures at a time, which made me a little confused again! As you can see from my subsequent posts, I figured that out eventually so I hope that everyone who is following my review is not totally going nuts with me during my first photo review! :)

I'm going to end my picture posting tonight with the remark about what an idiot I am about posting pictures! Thanks to some wonderful advice, I figured out how to post a picture!

2boys2girls, I enjoyed your review! Don't worry about learning as you go with your reviews...I am new at all of this too and had some struggles along the way with my first review. People really like it when you have nice pictures to share ( such as yours!) I have been on the Breeze a couple of times so felt like I was reliving those cruises by looking at your photos. Good job!

I'm going to end my picture posting tonight with the remark about what an idiot I am about posting pictures! Thanks to some wonderful advice, I figured out how to post a picture!

2boys2girls, I enjoyed your review! Don't worry about learning as you go with your reviews...I am new at all of this too and had some struggles along the way with my first review. People really like it when you have nice pictures to share ( such as yours!) I have been on the Breeze a couple of times so felt like I was reliving those cruises by looking at your photos. Good job!

Thanks for the nice words!

232323232%7Ffp93232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3%3B3%3B5%3Enu%3D3369%3E669%3E763%3EWSNRCG%3D37695%3A396%3B33%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp93232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv36463%3Enu%3D3369%3E669%3E763%3EWSNRCG%3D376959%3A%3B8433%3Anu0mrj

These were the only 2 pictures that I took in the Dominican Republic as we didn't get off the ship in this port. As you enter the port, there is this beautiful house that you pass. The only thing at the port are baseball fields, which I wanted to take a picture of as my son has been playing baseball for over 9 years now! Tomorrow I'll try and finish posting my pics of Curacao and Aruba.

How was Irie tours? We plan to do this tour as well.

It was nice...the bus was open air and comfortable, temperature wise. They had a cooler in the back of the bus with water, soda and beer. Our guide was nice and gave a good history of the island as we drove around.

The stop at the Curacao liquor factory was short but plenty of time to sample the different flavors (the coffee one was really good) and buy some in the gift shop if you wanted. The only other stop was at a beach that had restaurants and bars and shops. Because we didn't have that much time there, we just did some shopping instead of going in the water.

We were dropped off right outside of Rif Fort and that is when you pay the driver the $25 per person tour fee. I thought it was very reasonably priced and we were back by around 5, which still gave us plenty of time, as the ship didn't leave until 10pm.