Clamato on Caribbean itineraries?

sprockie

Yes. They had it all last year. I definitely saw it wherever Bloody Marys were served, because it's the main ingredient in a Bloody Caesar.

Edited by POA1
The minute I posted this, I thought: Let me click on the poster's profile. I bet they're Canadian.

I have added it to my list to try!! Thanks!:)

I hope you enjoy it. I've had people say they don't like clams and turn up their nose at the thought of it. I don't like clams but this drink is yummy! It was invented in Calgary, which is my home.

And don't forget the celery salt and pepper rim and the shots of tabasco and Worcestershire! I do love a well-made Caesar

They actually don't salt the rim on the caesar. Apparently that's not part of their caesar. They likely would if you asked.

I hope you enjoy it. I've had people say they don't like clams and turn up their nose at the thought of it. I don't like clams but this drink is yummy! It was invented in Calgary, which is my home.

Weird eh? To me, Clamato tastes nothing like Clams, it's just very different from Vegetable Cocktail or tomato juice.

And don't forget the celery salt and pepper rim and the shots of tabasco and Worcestershire! I do love a well-made Caesar

And the spicy dilly beans! I make at least a dozen quarts of them every year to garnish my caesars!