Bermuda - Zip Lines, Jet Skiis, Sea Glass Beach and Horseshoe Beach

beardsbh

We rented a Boston Whaler it was awesome. Fished, snorkeled, found a secluded beach it was perfect. We hit Tobacco Bay and Horseshoe Bay the other days and loved them both. We ate at Wahoo's on the water on St. George and it was great food and a great location. We ate on the patio at Bonefish at the Dockyard and had the best calamari I've ever had and great views.

There's no zip lining in Bermuda, but there are lots of water activities including snorkeling, boat rentals and jet ski tours (all jet ski rentals must be part of a guided tour).

The sea glass beach is something to spend 10 minutes at if you care to see it, not something that's a major vacation activity.

Spend some time reading this board. There are lots of threads and posts where places to go and things to see are discussed.

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend a day at Horseshoe, jet skis are amazing and renting a boat after that worked out perfect for our day there. (We used the boat rental time to also head over to sea glass beach along the way and killed two birds with one stone ;)).

I just completed my full review of our visit there on the Dawn (in my signature line). There's TONS of pictures in the review if you are interested.