Latitudes tier upgrade mid-trip

Paulras

I thought I read this on another thread last year but couldn't find it again. I'll be on a 14 day back-to-back Greece cruise this August. After the first week's cruise, we would hit the Silver level. Not a big deal but I thought I read that you can talk to someone about getting recognized for the new level on the second leg of the back-to-back.

Any info on this or who to talk to?

I thought I read this on another thread last year but couldn't find it again. I'll be on a 14 day back-to-back Greece cruise this August. After the first week's cruise, we would hit the Silver level. Not a big deal but I thought I read that you can talk to someone about getting recognized for the new level on the second leg of the back-to-back.

We did two 14 day B2B cruises on the Star and turned Gold after the first cruise.

The new card they give you toward the end of the first cruise still shows the old tier, but you can go to the office next to where the shore excursions are sold and they will get you new key cards, the day after the second cruise starts. We went to the office to have that done, but the line was long and we gave it up. The difference between Gold and Silver is not huge. When you are Platinum, that is when it is worth the effort.

You would need to talk to the Latitude Representative onboard the Ship. Take a print out of your total latitude points before the cruise begins so they can see that the total number of days of your cruise makes you Silver. They can then have your level upgraded for the second leg of the B2B.

Edited by peg013