Carnival Excursion - Bahamas Brews - Bar Hopping

lhall85917

• 2 weeks later...
That must be new. If you decide to try it, please come back and let us know how it is.

Yes, it is new. We were told on board that our cruise was only the second time it was offered. We did it, and really enjoyed it. This was a walking tour and the guide met us at the ship. We walked to a bar and had samples of three types of Sands beer and chicken wings. The guide gave us some information on pirates and their involvement with Nassau.

After that, we walked to a small art gallery and sampled three kinds of Kalik beer and had conch fritters. Here he discussed Junkanoo traditions. Our final stop was the Pirate Brewing Company, this is a local craft beer brewery. Along with our beer we had pretzels made at the brewery.

I would definitely recommend the tour, it was fun and a great way to enjoy a couple of hours in Nassau. Although it is a walking tour, the walk isn't too bad for most people. I definitely wouldn't recommend it for those that can't handle heat or have difficulty walking.

Yes, it is new. We were told on board that our cruise was only the second time it was offered. We did it, and really enjoyed it. This was a walking tour and the guide met us at the ship. We walked to a bar and had samples of three types of Sands beer and chicken wings. The guide gave us some information on pirates and their involvement with Nassau.

After that, we walked to a small art gallery and sampled three kinds of Kalik beer and had conch fritters. Here he discussed Junkanoo traditions. Our final stop was the Pirate Brewing Company, this is a local craft beer brewery. Along with our beer we had pretzels made at the brewery.

I would definitely recommend the tour, it was fun and a great way to enjoy a couple of hours in Nassau. Although it is a walking tour, the walk isn't too bad for most people. I definitely wouldn't recommend it for those that can't handle heat or have difficulty walking.

Thanks for the review! Definitely something to consider for our next trip.