Royal replenish?

There are plenty of threads regarding the alcohol packages but I'm not much of a drinker. I was wondering if anyone here has done the replenish program and whether or not you felt it was worth it. I will be on FOS. I am not sure if there is a Starbucks or what coffees are available from the regular espresso place. Does anyone have a pic or menu of the coffees available? I would love a macchiato or frappaccino if available. Also what is a premium tea....like chai tea or specialty flavors or brands? And what about the no alcohol cocktails. I've only ever gotten a nada colada or strawberry daiquiri. Are there other yummy drink combos to make it worth my money? Thanks in advance!

I don't have a photo of the menu on Freedom, however this menu fron Rhapsody will give you an idea of what is available at Cafe Promenade:

WP_20150503_11_29_21_Raw.jpg

Thank you! That is exactly what I was looking for regarding the coffee selections. I could definitely get $20 worth off that board alone per day!

Does anyone have pictures of the menu (or even just drinks) of non-alcoholic cocktails? I'm also curious what they have.

Do they have anything like milkshakes or smoothies anywhere?

Does anyone have pictures of the menu (or even just drinks) of non-alcoholic cocktails? I'm also curious what they have.

Milkshakes are available at venues like Ben & Jerry's and Johnny Rockets, however milkshakes are not included in any unlimited beverage package.

If you are going on Oasis or Allure they have smoothies in the Vitality Spa Cafe. They are NOT included in the package. The fresh sqeezed orange juice that they have in there and the Windjammer is included. Pretty much any cocktail can be had, including frozen ones, minus the alcohol.

If you want to see some pictures try this link and just scroll down....

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/royal-caribbean-drink/

Edited by Ocean Boy

This is a list I copied and pasted from a few different CC posts/people.

I can not take credit for it and I wish I knew who the OPs were....

Virgin drinks

Pina Coladas

Peach Pina Coladas

Mojitos (also ask for it frozen)

Strawberry Daiquiris

Mango Daiquiris

Papaya Passion "thingy" (pp got it from the Schooner Bar)

Mango Tango (1/2 Pina Colada, 1/2 mango daq)

Love Connection (1/3 Pina, 1/3 Mango daq, 1/3 straw daq)

Lava Flow (not sure what is in this)

Miami Vice (1/2 pina colada-1/2 strawberry daq)

Pineapple Blast (pineapple soda with red bull)

Virgin mudslide (I think this may be an ice cream shake...)

Flavored Lemonades (also ask for it frozen)

Rosewater Lemonade

Arnold Palmer (1/2 iced tea, 1/2 lemonade)-may be avail frozen...

Mudslide

Coffees and teas from the posted board at Café Promenade

*and also the suggestion to have the bartender surprise you with something virgin...

My DH and I really enjoyed this package. We aren't big drinkers either. Our thought was IF we wanted an alcoholic version we would buy a shot and add it... we never did.

My DS and BiL also really enjoyed it on their recent cruise...

Edited by LilBlackDress

Lava Flow (not sure what is in this)

I love lava flows. Especially the strawberry lava flows. The ingredients for it is as follows:

1 oz. light rum

1 oz. Malibu coconut rum

2 oz. coconut cream

2 oz. pineapple juice

2 oz. fresh or frozen strawberries

1 banana

Now... that being said, typically on the ship, they'll take pina colada mix along with strawberry puree along with the two types of rum. If you're doing a virgin version of it, just hold the rum. :)

If you are going on Oasis or Allure they have smoothies in the Vitality Spa Cafe. They are NOT included in the package. The fresh sqeezed orange juice that they have in there and the Windjammer is included. Pretty much any cocktail can be had, including frozen ones, minus the alcohol.

If you want to see some pictures try this link and just scroll down....

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/royal-caribbean-drink/

Do you know how recently these pics were taken? I am surprised at the reasonable prices after reading others say the drinks are astronomical.

Do you know how recently these pics were taken? I am surprised at the reasonable prices after reading others say the drinks are astronomical.

I believe Gambee did that in 2013.

I had this package in January and definitely thought it was worth it. Started the day with fresh squeezed OJ and a lette or caramel macchiato. A few sodas with lunch, sparkling water or bottled water if going on an excursion. For non- alcohol cocktails the virgin frozen mojito is really good and also the pineapple blast which is pineapple soda with red bull. More coffee in the afternoon and sparkling water with dinner (and the wine I brought on with me at embarkation).

I recommend it :)

I had this package in January and definitely thought it was worth it. Started the day with fresh squeezed OJ and a lette or caramel macchiato. A few sodas with lunch, sparkling water or bottled water if going on an excursion. For non- alcohol cocktails the virgin frozen mojito is really good and also the pineapple blast which is pineapple soda with red bull. More coffee in the afternoon and sparkling water with dinner (and the wine I brought on with me at embarkation).

I recommend it :)

Bekka if I may ask :o what was the total (including the tip) for this package? Was this for a week? I am considering it for my August cruise.

Thanks!

Given that royal uses Island Oasis products (that I've found), a mudslide smoothie isn't really *ice cream*. It's ice cream product that IO sells.

Recipe for their mudslide smoothie here: http://www.islandoasis.com/recipes/mudslide-smoothie

I'm sure it's tasty, but I bet it's not as nice as an OOP Ben&Jerry's ice cream and milk milkshake. :)

I provided the link to produce the pictures that were requested. Ignore the prices unless you want to use them as comparisons see just how high they have gone and what so many people are complaining about.;)

I just ordered the Replenish package for a 7 night cruise and it was $156.94. I had this package on a previous cruise and thought it was well worth the money.

Thanks Drcapps for all the info!

Prices for the coffees seem pretty close to what we paid on Jewel IIRC.

The price explosion was really only on cocktails/mixed drinks.

Beer was still reasonable, not a wine drinker so I cant say for sure but seemed reasonable, coffee remained comparable to Starbucks on land.

Prices for the coffees seem pretty close to what we paid on Jewel IIRC.

The price explosion was really only on cocktails/mixed drinks.

Beer was still reasonable, not a wine drinker so I cant say for sure but seemed reasonable, coffee remained comparable to Starbucks on land.

We noticed that some bottles of wine actually went down in price.

And I thought I saw a comment from a passenger on a very recent cruise that a Tanqueray and tonic was around $7 or $8, so it seems that the standard mixed drinks aren't bad, it's just when you get into the fancy fruity cocktails - frozen or not - that the prices have skyrocketed.

Bekka if I may ask :o what was the total (including the tip) for this package? Was this for a week? I am considering it for my August cruise.

Thanks!

Yes I got it for a week and it was the same as Dr Capps says, $156. It's $19 per day plus the standard 18% gratuity. You can purchase for less than the full week if you like, as long as there are 4 days left.

Yes I got it for a week and it was the same as Dr Capps says, $156. It's $19 per day plus the standard 18% gratuity. You can purchase for less than the full week if you like, as long as there are 4 days left.

Thanks Bekka! Was thinking on purchasing it the first day.

It's pretty easy to get your moneys worth-start the day with fresh OJ and maybe a coffee drink from Cafe Lattitudes. Get a bottle of water to take back to cabin for use on shore excursions. Try lots of drinks. I'd just ask the bartender to make me something fruity and non-alcoholic. If I was in the mood for mango I'd have them add that. Try the mango lava flows-wonderful! If your stomach needs a little help drink some ginger ale. I plan on using the package again.