new itineraries posted JH FB page

kona_wahine

Well, color me confused!!! :confused: I check FB this morning to find John Heald's post and read that the Magic is supposed to begin a three day cruise out of PC on April 20....ummm, I'm supposed to be in the middle of a seven day cruise out of Galveston on that day!!!

I've looked at "My Booking" and that particular cruise is now gone! I called Carnival but since I booked thru a TA, I've got to speak with them first. I've emailed her and hope to hear back ASAP.

I'm pretty disappointed that it's now after 6:00 p.m and I still haven't received anything from Carnival informing me of this change. Perhaps its all because of the TA, I'm not sure. I've never had this happen before.

DH keeps asking, "How can they change a cruise that we already have booked?" Well, honey, they just can I guess.

Can anyone tell me when I should hear anything from Carnival?

I'm sure they will notify your TA and they will contact you. I'd be so upset. I don't understand why they do this. They have to know that they will be moving ships around. Why even set up itineraries, let people book, then yank them away? We are booked for a B2B on the Breeze april 9, so just missed having a different ship. I'd still go on a different ship but really looking forward to our cove balcony and everything else the Breeze has to offer. Our first ship was the Dream and I loved walking deck 5, and looking forward to the larger ship. Sorry for everyone who got the rug yanked out from under them.

Edited by kona_wahine

Wondering when they will post the repositioning itinerary of the Magic & Breeze.

JH said there won't be any repo cruises involved. Only deadhead trips, crew only. Isn't the Magic coming out of her drydock and going directly to PC?

JH said there won't be any repo cruises involved. Only deadhead trips, crew only. Isn't the Magic coming out of her drydock and going directly to PC?

If there isn't any change she will come out of dry dock in the 2nd week of March.

Well since they are bringing the Magic to Pt Canaveral early, and changing the Valor to the 3/4 day run, I wonder what they will do with the Victory? I wouldn't think they would have both the Victory & Valor doing the 3/4 nighters. Maybe the Victory is going to San Juan early. I sure wish they weren't moving the Fascination from Jax to San Juan.

When will the new itineraries be available for booking? Out October 30th 2016 Splendor was cancelled and when we called none of the new sailings were available.

We were moved yesterday from the Breeze to the Splendor. We decided we'd rather follow the Breeze to Galveston so I contacted our PVP yesterday.

She was able to rebook us on the Breeze - out of Galveston - this morning for September 2016!!

Edited by happy cruzin

When will the new itineraries be available for booking? Out October 30th 2016 Splendor was cancelled and when we called none of the new sailings were available.

I was told that the "dust should settle by this weekend" and to call back Monday.

So I will. Clearly they need to sort out who is going where.

I can't imagine the Valor cruisers won't stay with Magic, unless the ports are way different.

I was told that the "dust should settle by this weekend" and to call back Monday.

So I will. Clearly they need to sort out who is going where.

I can't imagine the Valor cruisers won't stay with Magic, unless the ports are way different.

Agreed! It's my understand there are a total of 4 ship involved - no change to the itineraries, just the ships are changing. Most of the trades are moving to better - or at least similar - ships with the exception of the Breeze to the Splendor :o.

Valor to the Magic

Magic to the Breeze

Breeze to the Splendor

Valor to the Splendor

Will any of this affect the Sunshine's itineraries at all? My BF and I are booked on Sunshine out of Port Canaveral in December 2016 and are really looking forward to it!! :D It took us awhile too choose this ship and itinerary and we'd be really upset if it got changed on us. :(