Spa showers

Good afternoon,

Our upcoming TA on the Silhouette will be our first time on Celebrity. We are usual Princess passengers. Is anyone allowed to use the showers in the spa lockerrooms? Do you have to have had a treatment done in the spa to use it? On Princess anyone can use those showers. Our grandson is going to be traveling with us and sharing a room with my sister. So, am wondering if he can go to the spa to use the shower.

Thanks for your knowledge.

Kari

Good afternoon' date='

Our upcoming TA on the Silhouette will be our first time on Celebrity. We are usual Princess passengers. Is anyone allowed to use the showers in the spa lockerrooms? Do you have to have had a treatment done in the spa to use it? On Princess anyone can use those showers. Our grandson is going to be traveling with us and sharing a room with my sister. So, am wondering if he can go to the spa to use the shower.

Kari[/quote']

I don't know what they call everything now with Canyon Spa taking over but I have regularly taken showers in the locker rooms by the gym, no problem.

Good afternoon' date='

Kari[/quote']

Yep, the spa shower rooms are open to any passenger.