Please help me

Disneyjunkie

I was kicked off of the Breeze (8 night July 2, 2016-36 of us booked) . For us the ship was just as important as the islands. So no, the Splendor is not an option. Sailing out of Texas is out as well.

Can someone please tell me if there are any other ships that have the same 2.0 upgrades as the Breeze. We were looking forward to the serenity deck, water slide area, Guy's, Thrill theatre.

I feel like a Carnival Castaway.

I was kicked off of the Breeze (8 night July 2, 2016-36 of us booked) . For us the ship was just as important as the islands. So no, the Splendor is not an option. Sailing out of Texas is out as well.

Can someone please tell me if there are any other ships that have the same 2.0 upgrades as the Breeze. We were looking forward to the serenity deck, water slide area, Guy's, Thrill theatre.

I feel like a Carnival Castaway.

May I ask, why is cruising from Texas out?

May I ask, why is cruising from Texas out?

Does it matter why Texas is out? We're not the OP and it is his/her business.

Perhaps the OP wishes not to visit Texas?

Perhaps the OP has no desire to enter a vehicle for an hour when in transit to the port after flying from New York?

Perhaps the OP has an outstanding warrant for arrest in the state of Texas?

The OP said Texas is out. The reason doesn't make a difference.

Really, no ship is a good substitute for the Breeze.

Sorry your cruise got cancelled, it really is a bummer.

Not even Vista?

Of course, the Breeze is nothing compared to Oasis, Allure, Harmony, Oasis IV, Quantum, Anthem and Ovation of the Seas. Actually, it's not even on par with a Voyager class ship.

Edited by Gryffindor55

The Magic is going into dry dock before coming to Florida. She is likely to add Blue Iguana and Guy's.

Maybe not the thrill theatre, we never got to try that out as the price and show options were often were packed

At least one drydock website reports she is getting the 2.0 upgrades.

so check out the Magic, almost the same ship and may very well have the items you are looking for. Maybe not the thrill theatre, but who knows.

The Magic is going into dry dock before coming to Florida. She is likely to add Blue Iguana and Guy's.

Maybe not the thrill theatre, we never got to try that out as the price and show options were often were packed

so check out the Magic, almost the same ship and may very well have the items you are looking for. Maybe not the thrill theatre, but who knows.

Just because she is receiving 2.0 upgrades does not mean she will be getting Guy's. Ships are getting select 2.0 amenities, not the full package. Just another way Cutback Cruise Line (cheers, DD) shows its love for its passengers.

Of course, the Breeze is nothing compared to Oasis, Allure, Harmony, Oasis IV, Quantum, Anthem and Ovation of the Seas. Actually, it's not even on par with a Voyager class ship.

:rolleyes:

silly and not helpful.

Just because she is receiving 2.0 upgrades does not mean she will be getting Guy's. Ships are getting select 2.0 amenities, not the full package. Just another way Cutback Cruise Line (cheers, DD) shows its love for its passengers.

Even less useful.

Guy's is not that hard to install.

Think positive thoughts. :cool:

I would recommend the Sunshine, shes got all the bells and whistles you want except the thrill theatre.6 of my US cruising friends all love her to death and are sailing with her again soon. She sails out of New York and that would be a great destination to sail from. ;)

The Vista will have everything you want and more but you would have to change your cruise date to late 2016 or 2017 if your wanted the Caribbean or you could always fly over here as her Europe sailings are nicely priced.

Edited by Velvetwater

I also suggest the Sunshine. If you are in NY then you could drive to the port. Both the itineraries in July look like great ports! We're going on the Sunshine in October 2016. It looked great to us. Sounds like a great cruise with all those friends/family!

The Miracle and Victory did not when they went in to dry dock this year! :(

Agreed...but there are at least two ships that didn't get it when they went in to get their 2.0 upgrades this year. :rolleyes:

Plus Carnival Dream. Splendor is also expected to receive the Red Frog Rum Bar and Blue Iguana Tequila Bar with anticipation to exclude Guy's Burger Joint.

OP, fly to Europe and sail Vista if you want a comparable Carnival ship during those dates. I wouldn't wish Carnival Sunshine on my worst enemy, well, maybe one.

Cutback Cruise Line (cheers, DD) wishes you a wonderful time on the Splendor. They consider it comparable to the Breeze. Therefore, you should too. :eek: