Liberty of the Seas Cabin 1260 Grand Suite

We are booked in this cabin in Oct 2016. From the deck plans, it looks like the whirlpools that extend out from the side of the ship on the deck above may allow people to look down on us on our balcony. Can someone tell me if you have experienced this problem in this cabin? Is this a problem?

Thanks.

Dave

We are booked in this cabin in Oct 2016. From the deck plans, it looks like the whirlpools that extend out from the side of the ship on the deck above may allow people to look down on us on our balcony. Can someone tell me if you have experienced this problem in this cabin? Is this a problem?

Thanks.

Dave

Would you happen to be booked on the 10/22/15 sailing? The reason I ask is because we are on a B2B with the 10/17/15 sailing, room 1260, both sailings are in different GS and was trying to get the same room for each sail date. If yes, can you email me at heartlcrc@aol.com. TIA

Thanks.

Dave

They can not see your balcony. However they will be able to see the suites on either side of you, not entirely though. You will have plenty of shade on your cruise.

I have been in 1560 (the other side of the ship). Your cabin is not directly under the whirlpool, that will be 1264/1564 - 1560/1260 and 1568/1268 are on either side.

Yes, it will be very slightly shaded - I wouldn't say you would have plenty of shade.

Here is a picture up towards the whirlpool. Will they see? Possibly. However, I never had an issue and unless I was right at the railing of the balcony I couldn't even see anyone in there.

P1030742_zps51b99223.jpg

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife