C&a lost points

danp

I don't know what RCCL is doing but I have been having trouble with my Points, I am D+ and I had 423 points a few weeks back ,when I went on C&A it said I had 386,so I called and they said they would check it out. Well I kept looking and they changed it and said that I had 400 points, today I checked it out again and now I have 383 points. C&A what are you doing .

Is anyone else having this problem?

Just checked and our points are OK.

Someone reported a similar problem a few weeks ago and it sounded like C&A had "lost" a cruise and somehow forgot about cruises taken during the Diamonds in December promo.

Our points are right but still........waiting for the Upgrade Gift and Cabin selections to come up. We have nothing there. Been a month they have been MIA I think by now.

I don't know what RCCL is doing but I have been having trouble with my Points, I am D+ and I had 423 points a few weeks back ,when I went on C&A it said I had 386,so I called and they said they would check it out. Well I kept looking and they changed it and said that I had 400 points, today I checked it out again and now I have 383 points. C&A what are you doing .

Is anyone else having this problem?

Similar, yet different issue. Before our five-day April cruise, my GF and I were each six points shy of the next C&A level. They correctly gave me five points and incorrectly gave her six points for that cruise, so she's actually showing at the next tier and I'm still one point shy. Odd thing is, when we check her cruise history, she's missing a full seven-point cruise there, so both the cruise history and total points are wrong, but wrong in different directions.

PH8 was having similar issues a while back, I'm guessing they eventually fixed it. I'm not sure what keeps causing the issues. You'd think once your points are in their system they'd be pretty much static unless an adjustment had to be made (adding an old cruise, splitting a shared household C&A number).

I took a trip on the Radiance of the Seas a few years ago to Alaska. RCL has no record of me on that ship .... ever. Not just list points, how's about lost person.:confused:

If you didn't get the points you can send them a photo of your Sea Pass card or any proof?

I keep all Sea Pass cards and some proof of each cruise in the computer and one paper copy as well. If their computer system totally totally crashes:eek: how will they know who had what?

Also print off the page of History of our cruises and points we have.

Edited by CVU