Inside Cabins....Am I Going to Regret This Decision???

We started cruising with insides and were very happy until we tried the balcony. Loved it and have been converted. However, we will soon be on a port intensive Baltic cruise and chose an inside to save money for the tours. We also know we will not even be on the ship much and have only 2 sea days. DH spends more time in the cabin than I do so when we were offered an upsell this week to an outside for a total cost of $98, I asked his preference. He chose to stay in the inside because it does not have the shower in a bathtub. The other thing nice about the inside is the darkness with the late night and early morning sunlight. We will need the sleep. Next cruise we are back in a balcony and will enjoy it with many relaxing sea days on a TA.

I don't think you will regret it...but you might decide you don't prefer it. We always booked a balcony cabin until last year and couldn't pass up a last minute deal with an inside cabin. Sure, I missed walking out on the balcony in the middle of the night and watching the lights of a far away ship. Of course, I could do the same by going out on deck...just not in my robe, lol. We received the same great service from our room attendant, had plenty of room for the 2 of us & all my shoes :) and slept great in the complete darkness. Our next cruise is also booked in an inside, because we realized we enjoy the cruise just as much and this way we can cruise even more often!