Reflection sky suite S2 pictures or video

dizneydawn

Not on Reflection, but you can find a room tour video and photos in my signature from Eclipse. They should be about identical. Hope this helps.

Hi HickoryShampoo - We actually randomly found and watched your video a few weeks ago. Great views, descriptions and very informative. We will be staying in the corner on Reflection next year, so I liked seeing how the aft hallways and doorways are laid out that you showed in the beginning. And you had a great cabin too! Thanks for posting!

Not on Reflection, but you can find a room tour video and photos in my signature from Eclipse. They should be about identical. Hope this helps.

I'm thinking about 2116 on equinox - I am assuming it will be similar to your room except on the side of the ship instead of back, plus the overhang on the balcony. I've stayed in CS before didn't realize the S2 rooms had the same shower/tub. That shower head is wonderful.

The thing on the wall is a 2nd thermostat for the room since there is extra heat/cooling for the suites, and the thing on the bottom of the balcony is a connector for the hose things they use to wash the balcony deck.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks for helping! When I searched Reflection sky suite on YouTube, the only ones I was getting were S1 and I had read they were larger!

HickoryShampoo, you were aft? (That cabin is aft on Reflection) Do you know if the aft balconies and rooms are the same as the side ones?

Hubby does not want an Aft!

The video had a lounger on the balcony, do all sky suites have a lounger and a table w/ chairs?

Thanks again!!

Thanks for helping! When I searched Reflection sky suite on YouTube, the only ones I was getting were S1 and I had read they were larger!

HickoryShampoo, you were aft? (That cabin is aft on Reflection) Do you know if the aft balconies and rooms are the same as the side ones?

The video had a lounger on the balcony, do all sky suites have a lounger and a table w/ chairs?

Thanks again!!

try searching on celebrity sky suite. You'll get plenty of hits. As long as it's an S class should be pretty much the same.

Thanks again!!

The aft side (corner?) Sky Suites are the ones with the porthole also so the layout is a bit different and the balcony wraps around some. Not sure if that is what you were asking, but thought I'd chime in just in case.

Curious why your hubby doesn't want aft? Mine doesn't either, but I am anxious to try it! He's afraid it's going to be too much walking every time going back and forth to the cabin.

Edited by SunnyAJ

Hubby is concerned about trash coming down and the walking also!

I would prefer aft since one is available with cabins above and below instead of having the pool and cafe above you.

The corner sky suites are cat S1 and more expensive!

We are already booked in one on deck 9 - I definitely only want cabins above and below also. Our problem is that we booked a while ago, got a great rate and perks and now he's considering changing...I don't want to pay more for a not as desirable cabin. (We need a connecting one also, so even narrows it further.) I just saying how great all the exercise will be! I've seen great reviews on all the Sky Suites and aft cabins in general.

Editing to say we are on Reflection also...

Edited by SunnyAJ

Hi HickoryShampoo - We actually randomly found and watched your video a few weeks ago. Great views, descriptions and very informative. We will be staying in the corner on Reflection next year, so I liked seeing how the aft hallways and doorways are laid out that you showed in the beginning. And you had a great cabin too! Thanks for posting!

You're certainly most welcome. My intent was to help people who had questions about the room. I'm planning to buy a stabilizer for my GoPro before the next cruise to cut down on the wobbles. Although getting seasick watching the video adds to the experience! :D

Thanks again!!

The lounger was apparently brought and left by a previous guest. Our butler left it since we were using it almost daily, but took it away in the end.

Curious why your hubby doesn't want aft? Mine doesn't either, but I am anxious to try it! He's afraid it's going to be too much walking every time going back and forth to the cabin.

There was quite a hike, especially compared to M-class, where the aft stair is relatively close.

Hubby is concerned about trash coming down and the walking also!

I would prefer aft since one is available with cabins above and below instead of having the pool and cafe above you.

The corner sky suites are cat S1 and more expensive!

We did notice sugar packets and drink napkins that landed on our veranda during the night.

Edited by HickoryShampoo