Shore excursion selection gone

Lorey2007

Could be a website glitch. Give it a day or two and see if they show up. If they are indeed 'sold out' online, there are usually spaces left for reserving once you are onboard. Once the shore excursion desk onboard opens on embarkation day, though, I would recommend visiting pretty quickly to be sure and get the ones that you want.

My February cruise reservation shows no shore excursions available for the whole cruise; they were there before. It has to be a web site glitch.

Same for our Feb. cruise as well. Zero shore excursions showing. It's clearly a web site issue.

Really sad that NCL and so many other cruise lines can't do a better job with their web sites.

It happened before...last week I had 93 Shore Ex.'s...now I have none. Not a big deal, I'm "shore" it will return next week. I do think NCL's website needs updating or at least better tech support.

Well I just tried to see if WE have any shore excursions showing for our August trip........and I can't even log-in to My NCL.........just tells me *authentication failed* :(

So I tried using name, sailing date and reservation number and it told me an account already existed for this reservation....please sign in.......I only wish I could!!!! :mad:

Well I just tried to see if WE have any shore excursions showing for our August trip........and I can't even log-in to My NCL.........just tells me *authentication failed* :(

So I tried using name, sailing date and reservation number and it told me an account already existed for this reservation....please sign in.......I only wish I could!!!! :mad:

Same here! Just tried to check on our 11/28 Escape cruise and got "authentication failed" also...

Jim

Same here! Just tried to check on our 11/28 Escape cruise and got "authentication failed" also...

Jim

Good to know it's not just me!! Clearly a website glitch. Hope it gets fixed soon........I'm an over-planner and I NEED to plan! ;)

PS.......mine is back up and running now....I just checked!

Edited by meltingmoments
additional info

My sister and her fiance noted that all of the excursions were sold out for their Hawaii cruise next month - she told me this after I called her to tell her that I read here that the cruise had been cancelled! Not to put any of you in a panic, but that's what happened. The POA is going into dry dock in Feb and March next year and they had not yet been informed.

I called the NCL shore excursions desk about this yesterday. The rep with whom I spoke said this happens (zero excursions showing) when NCL is working on the itinerary and adding excursions. If this is really the case, it's a bizarre way to operate; don't pull down all 53 excursions (what we had till late last week) while you are adding a few more. Plus, it's been zero for many days now.

I don't know what they are doing, but it's not a very good way to run things.

They are gone for me too. I hadn't checked for a couple months (when there were some for our still long away Feb. cruise) and it freaked me out a bit. I just happened to want to go look at them today and there was nothing there.

I called the NCL shore excursions desk about this yesterday. The rep with whom I spoke said this happens (zero excursions showing) when NCL is working on the itinerary and adding excursions. If this is really the case, it's a bizarre way to operate; don't pull down all 53 excursions (what we had till late last week) while you are adding a few more. Plus, it's been zero for many days now.

Perhaps you should go work in their IT department and reprogram their system.

anybody still having this problem? We are

Yep. Still none showing for my March Epic cruise.

I agree, it's quite strange. There's no reason you can't update a website without taking down everything that's on the page you're updating. Makes no sense to me. I'm in the high-tech industry and have created and maintained a number of websites but never have I had to remove everything on a page and then rebuild it to simply add or subtract from the content.