Does Explorer have a Doghouse?

Doing research on the RCI website, the description for Explorer lists different eateries to the deck plans so that didn't help at all.

We also loved the Beef on Weck from the Park Cafe, is this available on Explorer?

No Doghouse nor Park Cafe on Explorer.

Do they offer the Beef on Weck at the Promenade Cafe or is it not available on Explorer at all?

It was not offered at the Promenade Cafe on our Explorer cruise this past December.

It was not offered at the Promenade Cafe on our Explorer cruise this past December.

Thanks again :)

Looks like I'll have to console myself with honey stung chicken and cheese platters ;)

Can anyone give more detail on the sushi and asian fusion? Is it available at lunch and dinner?

Looks like I'll have to console myself with honey stung chicken and cheese platters ;)

Can anyone give more detail on the sushi and asian fusion? Is it available at lunch and dinner?

Izumi is open for lunch and dinner. Here is a recent menu:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45836042&postcount=12

Are the complimentary Jade Sushi and Asian-Fusion still available?

I don't know for sure, but it has been the case on other ships that when Izumi is added, they discontinue the free sushi in Windjammer (Jade).

I think the honey stung chicken will be a no show as well. I haven't seen in on any ship since 2013.

Had the honey stung chicken on Liberty in May. Hope Explorer has it for you! :D

Interesting. We were on a Liberty B2B this past March, and did not see it on embarkation day in Windjammer either time.

Interesting. We were on a Liberty B2B this past March, and did not see it on embarkation day in Windjammer either time.

We got it several times through room service, I'll be honest I didn't really pay attention in the Windjammer to see if it was there.

We got it several times through room service, I'll be honest I didn't really pay attention in the Windjammer to see if it was there.

Now that you mention it, I do remember seeing it on the room service menu.

Edited by clarea

We had honey stung chicken in Windjammer on the Mariner in June 2013 for the very first time but it wasn't available on Radiance last month except for on the room service menu. I did find the recipe last year and have made it at home as I love it!