Harmony of the Seas

I have been trying to find information about Harmony of the Seas. Will this ship be leaving out of Fla?

Yes :D...Booked the eastern caribbean March 18, 2017 :)

Got such a "great" rate on this ship when I booked (4 cabins) early this month during the 30/30 promo inc. C&A discount...I had no intention on booking it until I saw the prices. Unfortunately those prices didn't last long...but many of us got in on this deal.

The family has no idea I booked it and this is going to be their Xmas present in 2016. :D

I'm getting ready to book the Harmony for December 2016 out of Ft. Lauderdale. There are Florida departures starting in November 2016. Royals website has bookings available. Currently, I can book a D6 ocean view balcony on deck 11 for $2171 total for 2.

Tom

Edited by tsconley19

I'm getting ready to book the Harmony for December 2016 out of Ft. Lauderdale. There are Florida departures starting in November 2016. Royals website has bookings available. Currently, I can book a D6 ocean view balcony on deck 11 for $2171 total for 2.

Tom

Then I'm really feeling good about my B1 for $1790.00...We usually book a JS but bringing the whole family so worth it :)