Which ship is your favorite and why?

ididit34

My favorite ship so far is the Breeze. It is the newest, so far, and has the most when it comes to variety of food places to eat. (Guy's Burgers is one of the best, but they are all great) The water park is fun, there is just so much to do. You can go to a 3D movie, rest on the Serenity deck. This is just the tip of the iceberg. We love the Cove balconies, they are lest money then the regular balconies, but they are better, in my opinion. Go and enjoy…..

I guess I'm a little different from most cruisers but Elation is my favorite. It's a simple ship.....very comfortable. I'm trying to figure out how to make it my retirement home in a few years.

However, my husband totally loves Freedom.

On Dream in 12 weeks.....we both may decide it's our favorite.

Having only been on the Sensation and Destiny, the Destiny is my favorite for it being a bigger ship with more to do. Of course, when I sail the Magic next year she'll no doubt be my new favorite.

We've been on 3 ships: Fascination, Elation, and Glory. We'll be on the Triump in October.

Do we have a favorite out of those 3 we've cruised? I dunno because Fascination was our first and got us hooked. Great crew, waterworks, and super easy port. We'd sail her again.

Elation . . .meh. Cruised on her right after drydock ladt year and was disappointed in the ship. She's old and tired and needs a lot of TLC. Great crew, but we'd never cruise her again.

Glory . . . jury is still out on this ship. It was big, lots to do, Guy's burgers, Blue Ignana Cantina, and Fish and Chips. We loved the Dive in movie. But the crew and service we experienced were awful. Again, dunno if we'd cruise Glory again.

Triumph this October with best friend's family. Should be an interesting time. Whatever ship you pick, roll with it and enjoy!!!

With Carnival, I have been on the Destiny, Imagination and Conquest. The first thing I will tell you is that the layout of all Carnival's ships is pretty much the same and virtually identical within each class. The only real difference is in the décor. Personally, I prefer the older, Joe Farcus, designed ships. They where whimsical and full of surprises.

I have yet to sail on the Magic/Dream Class but they look like an inflated version of their predecessors. I was always interested in the Spirit class but they tend to be the longer voyages and I cannot get the time.

Overall, the Imagination is my favorite because of more open deck space and a much more nautical feel and appearance. I have had a suite on her both times though. The addition of tons of balconies has been the best thing to happen to cruising.

The other thing that Carnival always wins at is cabin size and layout. I have been on princess, RCI and Celebrity and I have to say the Carnival Cabins always seem larger and more comfortable.

Our favorite class of ships is the Conquest Class. We had great cruises on the Freedom and the Conquest. We like the size of the ships in that class.

We found the Breeze and the Magic just way too crowded and the Breeze decor was so boring. You better like pale yellow if you sail the Breeze.

I have to say for me it would be the Glory, but purely for sentimental reasons. The glory was our first and where we fell in love with cruising. We found the Valor crew to be amazing and helped to make for an amazing vacation.

So far, I would say that the Freedom is my favorite but I've got a cruise planned on the Dream in November and then the Breeze next May, so I'm pretty sure that my favorite is subject to change. :D

I love the Conquest class of ships but since the Freedom has received some of the 2.0 upgrades, including the Serenity decks (the Conquest doesn't have this), Guy's, Blue Iguana, etc., I would have to say that it's my favorite for the time being.

I will order the Carnival ships we've been on in order of my fave to least fave:

1- Pride

2- Fascination

3- Imagination **these 3 are pretty much exactly the same**

4- Sensation

5- Glory (odd layout and too crowded)

I think I prefer smaller ships. Like easy to navigate and like less crowds. Our first cruise was on the Disney Magic in 2007 and that is my very fave ship out of them all. We booked the Valor for Aug 2016 but recently got moved to the Magic. We'll see if I like the larger ship. I am excited to try it out.

Edited by laumicmah

We too like the Conquest class ships the best. We totally love the Freedom and the Conquest is a close 2nd.

We tend to like the more "adult friendly" ships though so we were not too impressed with the Breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Conquest class ships. The Dream would probably come in second to those. Never been on the Magic. The Breeze is nice, but something about it is sort of generic to me. At times I felt like I was in a large mall, instead of an ocean going vessel. The eating area on lido felt too closed in to me, as well. I like the larger, more open eating areas on the Conquest class ships (lido). BUT I love the cove balconies on the Dream class ships. If the Conquest class ships had coves, they would be my favorite by far. I may be in the minority, but I like the over the top décor on the pre-Breeze ships. They feel more vacation-y to me, have more personality, and let me know I am somewhere other than the real world.

Our favorite class of ships is the Conquest Class. We had great cruises on the Freedom and the Conquest. We like the size of the ships in that class.

We found the Breeze and the Magic just way too crowded and the Breeze decor was so boring. You better like pale yellow if you sail the Breeze.

Ditto. Really found the Breeze crowded, uninspiring. I have a fondness for the Spirit and, of course, the very quirky Miracle. I have also found the Miracle to always have an exceptional crew.

hmm for us it's a tossup right now amongst the ones we've sailed.

I'd have to say the Glory, then Liberty, then Legend, Triumph and Fascination.

No ship was ever horrific! Just preferred some things above others on other ships..I detested the closed in GS area on the Fascination...way to small.

Did it ruin my cruise? No way! Just a preference...

We are doing the Paradise in a few days and we'll see what she's like...

Legend - 4 cruises - one out of Florida, one transatlantic east bound. one transatlantic west bound and one from California to Australia. The layout of this ship is just terrific and the crew is great. Just never changes.

LOVE spirit class ships and I think Spirit is my favorite just for the colors. FINALLY went on Pride for the lst time last month and LOVE her (thanks for twisting my arm, Jamman!) But...we got an awesome deal on Liberty last January and I fell madly in love with her. Love her changing lights in all the public areas and just...am head over heals in love with her lol. I really want to try Breeze, but don't think it's going to happen with her going to TX. But I said the same thing about Liberty, so you never know! :p