New Dinning Packages and old Promotions

ihopfar

I see that effective August, NCL is changing the dinning package from UDP To SDP.

We booked a cruise at the end of December (last year) with the CHOD promotion. But, the cruise is not until the end of next year. Will we be given what ever dinning package is in effect next year?

Since we were not looking to eat in the a la carte, I don't think the UDP and SDP plans are that different for us -- especially because as part of the booking I assume they will give it to us for every night of the cruise. However, I we have a long time until our cruise and I am afraid they will keep making changes that may diminish the value of the promotion.

Thanks,
Brad

[quote name='ihopfar']We booked a cruise at the end of December (last year) with the CHOD promotion. But, the cruise is not until the end of next year. Will we be given what ever dinning package is in effect next year?[/QUOTE]

You will have what you have confirmed on your booking (read: T&C of the promo identified by the promo code on specific booking date). It is not unusual for people to have different kind of packages based on their time of booking.