ALL the INFO (in table form) on EXPERIENCES, MSC CLUB, SERVICE CHARGES etc. etc

Skier52

Just read through this thread, which still has good info even if prices and some details are out of date. Perhaps this could be closed (with link to newer thread) to prevent people from posting if the other link is more appropriate and up to date? Then a link back to this thread could be added to the new link? 

Or a better idea, yet (sorry, IMO) would be to create a sticky pin that explains simply this thread is for info prior to mid-2018 with a link and the a statement to use the other link for info after mid-2018 with a link to that thread. Then later when there are significant changes that make that newer thread obsolete, another statement a link to a newer thread could be added.

Just a suggestion from a casual user and cruiser (less than 10 cruises). Not sure how to implement this with moderators if anyone else thinks the idea would be useful.

Edited by ColdCruise

• 6 months later...
On 6/22/2015 at 8:02 AM, Sheltieluv said:

Hi Mike

We live between Syracuse and Rochester; guess we're former "NYS Thruway" neighbors!:)

I've been reading the MSC boards for the past couple of weeks. We are thinking about "jumping ship" from Regent, which we love, as they have priced themselves out of our league. We love the all-inclusive/small ship experience. The closest thing I have found, other than Silversea and Seabourn (getting too expensive as well) is the Yacht Club on the Divina. Don't know if I can get my husband on a ship this big, but maybe I can convince him of the "ship within a ship" concept. Wish me luck!;)

Thanks to you and all who share info on this board!

The last 10 or 12 cruises we took were Crystal, Oceania and one Viking. We cruised with MSC YC on e and loved it. In fact we are going again in May. No lectures etc but great.