Fascination Verandah Interior??

Unicoidawg

Me and the wife have booked a little get away for late August on the Fascination and we have booked our first interior room. We have been "balcony" snobs for the most part in or 9 cruises so far. I figured we would try a interior if we could get one up on Verandah close to the action. Does anyone have any experience with these interior cabins on the Fantasy Class ships? Pictures of the cabins would be awesome. Thanks for any input.

We frequently book these rooms. Inside doesn't really bother us if we can walk out and be on pool deck. It's like that becomes your balcony. Don't get me wrong--we love a balcony also, but would rather cruise 2 or 3 times for the same price of some balconies. Sorry no pictures. By the way, we are on the Fascination on August 24 this year.

Have not stayed in a Verandah "inside" on a Fantasy class ship, but we've done Verandah balconies a few times.

The good thing about the Verandah deck is that it is a relatively small area and the other pax really don't come through the hallway too much.

There is also access to the outdoor area in the front of the ship just steps away from your cabin.