My ship sailed without me?

Hinano

I logged in to check out some "indulgences" and I get a pop up that says I can not order anything because "my sailing is less than 3 days out". Um, I don't sail for 7 weeks. I've refreshed, logged out and back in again...now it says I have 0 days until sailing. LOL, I hope I have/had a great time. Anyone else experience this?

I logged in to check out some "indulgences" and I get a pop up that says I can not order anything because "my sailing is less than 3 days out". Um, I don't sail for 7 weeks. I've refreshed, logged out and back in again...now it says I have 0 days until sailing. LOL, I hope I have/had a great time. Anyone else experience this?

According to your signature you are sailing on the Westerdam on 8th August. The boat actually sails on the 6th August. It is in Juneau on the 8th.

Have you got your dates correct?

Or are you on the Carnival Website?

Edited by Stratheden

This has happened to us several times when we attempted to login to view both excursions and to make Pinnacle Grill reservations. We depart on July 27, 2015. It has been occurring for over a week.

This happened to me last weekend and again this weekend. I emailed tech support (or whatever it was called) and it was fixed and worked during the week. I go on yesterday and it shows "0" days until sailing. It has to be a website glitch don't you think?

Karen

Just chatted with HAL rep online. She advised me that it may be my computer as I use an older MAC and their site sometimes has trouble with Safari. I just went to my new IPad to log in and had no difficulty. I just purchased Pinnacle Grill reservations and beverage cards with no problem.

If you have a different computer or browser ( she said Chrome will work), you might give it a try. It seems ridiculous, but it seems to be the case.

According to your signature you are sailing on the Westerdam on 8th August. The boat actually sails on the 6th August. It is in Juneau on the 8th.

Have you got your dates correct?

Or are you on the Carnival Website?

The ship better not sail on Aug 6th. I fly to Seattle Thursday the 6th, late, catch a Mariners game on Friday the 7th and embark Saturday the 8th until Saturday the 15th. This isn't my first day at the rodeo. Will call the techy people tomorrow, thanks.

The ship better not sail on Aug 6th. I fly to Seattle Thursday the 6th, late, catch a Mariners game on Friday the 7th and embark Saturday the 8th until Saturday the 15th. This isn't my first day at the rodeo. Will call the techy people tomorrow, thanks.

I hope you don't sail on the 6th either. I am part of the charter the week of August 1st and we will be in Ketchikan on the 6th.