Best Oasis of the Seas video?

That's funny you ask that, I came across this one last night and actually posted on his page that he should post it on cruise critic:D. Best I've seen, watch it in hi-def full screen. Awesome!

I don't know how to post a link to a video but google "Wolf Family Oasis" and it will come up.

I think it is fantastic and the Wolf Family was actually given a free cruise on the Allure for making the video. They have another one on Allure and several other family vacations. He does a really good job and a great family video.

That's funny you ask that, I came across this one last night and actually posted on his page that he should post it on cruise critic:D. Best I've seen, watch it in hi-def full screen. Awesome!

I'll look at that one at home tonight. I'll be curious to see how old it is since Oasis has undergone so many changes. I was veggiing this weekend and saw the original Mighty Ships episode about Oasis and was trying to remember and envision what has changed.

I don't know how to post a link to a video but google "Wolf Family Oasis" and it will come up.

I think it is fantastic and the Wolf Family was actually given a free cruise on the Allure for making the video. They have another one on Allure and several other family vacations. He does a really good job and a great family video.

You read my mind. Here it is:

I was going to say MINE, MINE......but those videos ^^ are awesome. Puts my little amateur vid to shame :(

All videos are valuable, especially to those of us who have yet to cruise.

I'd actually seen your videos already, TheShayQueen, and enjoyed them very much.

Are you referring to "The Wolfs Dance OTS" 4:38 ? It's okay but really short. I'm doubting RCI comping a free cruise for it....

Have always loved the Wolf family video...such a feel good video :)

My favourite though is the arrival of Oasis for the first time in Port Everglades. A couple of weeks later I was on her inaugural sailing out of Fort Lauderdale.

• 2 months later...