FTTF Timing

jimmcg29

We booked in January for October 2015. FTTF was sold out. I sent a email to carnival and they sent a reply that they would send an email if it became available. I never received an email but continued to check frequently. On April 25 when I checked they had released 11 spots! I quickly booked. I was glad I continued to check since I never received a email from carnival. Good luck! Our cruise has also been sold out since March I think.

I think I originally posted this on Sunday after I was about to give up. On Tuesday at around 7:00 pm 54 days before I sail away on the Dream out of New Orleans I got it. As an added bonus it was the old price of $49.95.

I get a strange feeling that I am going to get an email that something went wrong and they take it away. I did get and email confirmation and it is showing up as a booked excursion. I did not see where it shows how many are left but I wasn't looking for that until I placed my order. When I go back I still don't see where it shows how many are left but it does not say "No tickets left"

Congrats to all those that purchased FTTF. Im cruising in January on the Breeze and check about 50+ times a day.

Im going away to HHI in August so I can still check but on a cruise in September and Im sure it will finally show when I cant check obsessively as I do now.

Apparently more opened up for the July 4th sailing on the Triumph! Just checked and grabbed it up with less than 11 days to spare! Decided to check one more time after reading this board[emoji106]

Just purchased FTTF today for October 4th cruise, this will be the last time purchasing FTTF because we will hit the 75 cruise days and become platinum during our next cruise. Unless they change the Platinum package.

How many days until your cruise: 103

What day of the week: Tuesday

What time of day: 11:00pm

What day of the month June 23rd

I don't think there is a set time. Last month I purchased FTTF for my daughter two weeks before her cruise.

I'm new to cruising so I didn't know anything about it selling out. I purchased mine June 10th and I'm cruising August 8th. I think they are still available for my cruise - Miracle out of Long Beach.

Try emailing shore excursion desk and let them know you are interested and dates. I did and they emailed me when they were getting to release some and then I purchased it within an hour of the time of the email. I didn't hear back from them for about two weeks from the time of the original email, but just be patient and it might work for you. Was definitely worth it for us, no waiting to board, room ready to drop off carry-ons, first tender off ship, first to disembark in the morning last day, and faster line at guest services if needed. Although you will read various opinions on this, it works great for us! Good Luck!

what is the email address please? I can't find an address anywhere on the Carnival web site.

We have been checking several times a day. 11:30 p.m. last night no openings. 5:30 a.m. this morning we were able to book FTTF for our cruise on the Freedom that starts on the 29th of August.

That is great! Congratulations!

I appreciate that you told us about what time is was made available.

I wonder if it went on at midnight or early in the morning.

I check obsessively throughout the day, all day, for my January Breeze cruise.

What is the farthest out that anyone has found it? I have my first Carnival cruise booked for Sept 2016. Do they release them a year out? 6 months? 3 months? Randomly? Lol I just don't wanna miss it and we need 3 or them :) TIA!

I purchased mine about 2 weeks ago for my sailing on 7/12. I was just persistent and checked back whenever I thought about it. :)

I have another question. When I go to print my boarding documents, is my FTTF status supposed to show up on there, because I don't see it. I'm wondering what I'm supposed to show the Carnival staff at the port in order to have some sort of document to present to them.

Thanks, TF

What is the farthest out that anyone has found it? I have my first Carnival cruise booked for Sept 2016. Do they release them a year out? 6 months? 3 months? Randomly? Lol I just don't wanna miss it and we need 3 or them :) TIA!

I booked 2 times about 10-11 months early. As soon as I booked I went on line and booked FTTF and got it. This time I booked 7 months out and now am checking everyday for it. First time for me that I did not get it right away.

I booked 2 times about 10-11 months early. As soon as I booked I went on line and booked FTTF and got it. This time I booked 7 months out and now am checking everyday for it. First time for me that I did not get it right away.

Thanks for your reply, I am checking daily but it hasn't come available yet (or is sold out? But we are 14 months out so that seems unlikely) so I'm hoping to catch them in the first round [emoji6]

Try emailing shore excursion desk and let them know you are interested and dates. I did and they emailed me when they were getting to release some and then I purchased it within an hour of the time of the email. I didn't hear back from them for about two weeks from the time of the original email, but just be patient and it might work for you. Was definitely worth it for us, no waiting to board, room ready to drop off carry-ons, first tender off ship, first to disembark in the morning last day, and faster line at guest services if needed. Although you will read various opinions on this, it works great for us! Good Luck!

Can you tell me how to get the email address? Thanks