Looking for photo of 9620 or 9622 on Navigator

These two staterooms are on the port side hump, category D1. Does someone know where I could locate a photo of either of these staterooms? Hoping to see the exact room lay out - which way the bed is facing, etc. . .

Thank you very much,

Suzy B

We recently had a JS under the Royal suite on NOS. Lots of noise from the children in that suite who apparently liked jumping off the furniture and plunking on the piano. Any balcony cabin except those in the corner aft of deck 10 will be configured the same, no difference on hump cabins than any others in that catagory.

Edited by 39august

Thank you for your reply’s. Let me rephrase . . .

For anyone who has stayed in stateroom 9620 or 9622 on any of the Voyager Class ships, I have a question.

Which stateroom is laid out the following way, 9620 or 9622?

Walking into the stateroom, the bathroom is to the right & the closet is to the left.

Continue walking into the stateroom & the sofa & bed are to the right & the vanity area, with the minibar, T.V. & safe, are to the left.

Thank you for your help & great memory.

Take care,

Suzy B

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off on 07-05. It's a great room and was very quiet. Not a peep from the piano above or hallway traffic.

Once I figure out how to attach photos, I'll post them.

Not sure if the OP is still in need of this, but found pics of 9622 on Voyager and it is set up the way she was looking for, bath on the right, closet on the left.

Found these on cruisedeckplans dot com I think I paid $10 for a lifetime membership and it has pics and deck plans of almost 90,000 different cabin pics - I have no affiliation with this site, just found it to be helpful.

These two staterooms are on the port side hump, category D1. Does someone know where I could locate a photo of either of these staterooms? Hoping to see the exact room lay out - which way the bed is facing, etc. . .

Thank you very much,

Suzy B

We were in 9320 which is just the same but on the starboard side. The bed and sofa were facing aft. The balcony was great. Very quiet even though it was right by the elevators. Perfect location. :D