Allure Mediterranean Cruise Compass - 7 Day Sailing

We have our first sailing on Allure and Mediterranean this October. Trying to get a feel for the "flow" of the cruise and looking for the Cruise Compass for the 7-Day Sailing.

I found the thread that has a link to the 5-day sailing (19 May), but would appreciate seeing the Compass for the 7-day sailing.

Now that there have been several 7-day sailings, perhaps there are more options available. If anyone could post their Compass from the 7-Day sailing, I would greatly appreciate it. (Either Barcelona or Rome Departure Port (we sail from Barcelona))

Also, can anyone advise when booking for the "Broadway" Show opened? I understand our show will be Mama Mia, but I can't seem to figure out how to make our reservation. I have our reservation for the "Headline Show" - is this the same as the "Broadway Show"? Any information greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

I am working on my cruise review from May 28th and am hoping to start posting it in the next week or so. I do have Compasses that I was going to scan at the end of the review.

Sounds great! Looking forward to both reading your review and seeing the compasses. :)

I am working on my cruise review from May 28th and am hoping to start posting it in the next week or so. I do have Compasses that I was going to scan at the end of the review.

Thank you very much. Looking forward to reading your review and seeing the Compass. Any advice / suggestions you can share is also appreciated. Completely new cruising experience for us - so we are happy to hear any info we can.

Looking forward to the review and compasses. I having been looking for them for a while now. We also sail in October but from Rome. Very excited and curious to see how this inter-porting works.

Our cruise sailed from Rome as well, and I do discuss interporting from my experience. I have the first five days typed up (six pages of Word) of the 11 day trip. I also have a good idea of what photos I want the use but I need to upload them. That's why I guessed a week or so should be the right amount of time espically with work, an 8 year old, summer weather etc...

It is word heavy, compared to a Caribbean cruise review, but there is a lot more to see a compared to describing a beach break.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Our cruise sailed from Rome as well, and I do discuss interporting from my experience. I have the first five days typed up (six pages of Word) of the 11 day trip. I also have a good idea of what photos I want the use but I need to upload them. That's why I guessed a week or so should be the right amount of time espically with work, an 8 year old, summer weather etc...

It is word heavy, compared to a Caribbean cruise review, but there is a lot more to see a compared to describing a beach break.

You have many of us on the edges of our seats waiting! Not enough reviews yet so we are anxious to read them!

You have many of us on the edges of our seats waiting! Not enough reviews yet so we are anxious to read them!

Still typing away. A room full of a thousands monkies couldn't complete it any faster than me. Hopefully I will have a better final product. :D

The following is a link to my writing room.

We have our first sailing on Allure and Mediterranean this October. Trying to get a feel for the "flow" of the cruise and looking for the Cruise Compass for the 7-Day Sailing.

I found the thread that has a link to the 5-day sailing (19 May), but would appreciate seeing the Compass for the 7-day sailing.

Now that there have been several 7-day sailings, perhaps there are more options available. If anyone could post their Compass from the 7-Day sailing, I would greatly appreciate it. (Either Barcelona or Rome Departure Port (we sail from Barcelona))

Also, can anyone advise when booking for the "Broadway" Show opened? I understand our show will be Mama Mia, but I can't seem to figure out how to make our reservation. I have our reservation for the "Headline Show" - is this the same as the "Broadway Show"? Any information greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

We are going at the end of august. Tried booking shows online but because there's 8 of us i rang rci direct giving them all booking references.

Got mamma mia on first night - should have been 6.30 but now 7pm. They also sent email out to confirm show booking and just have to confirm onboard on room tv

Still typing away. A room full of a thousands monkies couldn't complete it any faster than me. Hopefully I will have a better final product. :D

The following is a link to my writing room.

Cute video! Waiting anxiously for your review. :D Not too much pressure lol. :eek::D

Thank you very much. Looking forward to reading your review and seeing the Compass. Any advice / suggestions you can share is also appreciated. Completely new cruising experience for us - so we are happy to hear any info we can.

we are newbies too to Cruising... this will be our first cruise. So would concur.. any info/advice/suggestions put on here the better.

Very happy to get an email today upgrading us to a Superior Balcony Ocean view from an Ocean view...