Cabin 9384 or 9382 Celebrity Reflection

photabitha

The Celebrity website gives conflicting information reharding these aft cabin balconies on the Reflection. Some posts also refer to 9382 being the smallest balcony. Can anyone please confirm which balcony is the largest, 9384 or 9382? On the standard Solstice class (apart from Silhouette), 9382 is the largest. A bit confusing as on the Celebrity website 9384 does not even appear on the deck plan! Thanking you all in anticipation. :)

The Celebrity website gives conflicting information reharding these aft cabin balconies on the Reflection. Some posts also refer to 9382 being the smallest balcony. Can anyone please confirm which balcony is the largest, 9384 or 9382? On the standard Solstice class (apart from Silhouette), 9382 is the largest. A bit confusing as on the Celebrity website 9384 does not even appear on the deck plan! Thanking you all in anticipation. :)

That's strange. I just looked at the Reflection deck plan on the Celebrity website, and it clearly shows 9384. :confused: My guess is 9384 is the larger of the two since it is "dead center" aft. But then again, they could possibly be the same size. I don't see any reports on the S-Class spreadsheet for 9384.

On the Solstice, Equinox and Eclipse, 9382 has the widest balcony of the C1 cabins on deck 9. On the Reflection and Sillhouette that cabin is numbered 9384, and it has the widest balcony of the C1 cabins on deck 9 for those two ships.