6/27 Miracle FTTF boarding time?

Hi fellow cruise critics,

DBF and I are going on the Miracle Saturday 6/27 and purchased FTTF.

Boarding is "scheduled" for 1:30-3:30.

When do ships on this itinerary usually start boarding? When should we get to the terminal if I want to board right after the groups/Diamonds/Platinums?

Our itinerary is 8 day (PV, Cabo).

Thanks in advance!!!

Early check in starts around 9:30 in front of the Dome. Boarding usually starts around 11:30.

FYI--

Cruises are counted by nights. You'll have 7 VIFP points at the end of this cruise.

Edited by SadieN

Hi 20somethingguy!

DH & I sailed the Miracle 4/25 to Cabo, Mazatlan & Puerto Vallarta. We arrived at the terminal around 11 & were on board with FTTF just after 12:00. We were told our cabin wouldn't be ready until after1:30, but it didn't matter since we had given our luggage to the porter. Just be sure to have done your check-in online prior to getting to the terminal.

Hope you have a great trip!!

Thank you, SadieN and Heartkrazy.

It's my first cruise, so I greatly appreciate the info and advice!

I'll head to the terminal by 10 then roll with what happens. I hear embark/disembarkation can be pretty hectic and unpredictable.

Even with FTTF we didn't get on board until a little after noon . They told us we were lucky they didn't stick with the 1PM time that they had written in some of the e mails.

There is a separate place for FTTF to check in so ask about it when you get to the port.

We usually get there about 10:30 AM because we just like to be waiting at the ship instead of at a hotel or at home!!

Your room should be ready if you have FTTF.

Getting off the ship is great . We carry all of our bags ourselves and get off with the priority folks before anyone else on the ship leaves. For the past 2 years we have actually been the first folks into the parking garage!