Fresh off Victory...Piano Bar sucked :(

aainsjen

Im not one to complain but this guy looked like Rod Stewart and had a personality of a frog.

I haven't been on one cruise (until now) where they didnt interact with the crowd. He didnt want suggestions, he didn't want to talk, I dont think he wanted anyone to show up.

My last cruise on the Sunshine the guy was amazing and got everyone involved, there was normally standing space only. This guy was such a disappointment....

Being he was so Bad I ended up in the comedian lounge and they were FANTASTIC! Once I went to the one show, I never missed another.

The ship shows her age, but your on vacation so ENJOY yourself. The food was okay, Im not picky there just wasn't a lot of variety.

Im not one to complain but this guy looked like Rod Stewart and had a personality of a frog.

I haven't been on one cruise (until now) where they didnt interact with the crowd. He didnt want suggestions, he didn't want to talk, I dont think he wanted anyone to show up.

My last cruise on the Sunshine the guy was amazing and got everyone involved, there was normally standing space only. This guy was such a disappointment....

Being he was so Bad I ended up in the comedian lounge and they were FANTASTIC! Once I went to the one show, I never missed another.

The ship shows her age, but your on vacation so ENJOY yourself. The food was okay, Im not picky there just wasn't a lot of variety.

We were with Roddy just a couple weeks ago and had a very different experience. He interacted with the crowd great and took nothing but requests. Maybe we wore him out? His accent was fun to joke about though. Count Dracula meets PBE!!!!!

Sorry to hear that.

Maybe he was having some family issues or wasn't feeling well or there was some other circumstance that led him to not be up to snuff.

I can only imagine what the shipboard staff go through if there is an issue going on at home and they are stuck helpless on a ship.

Just offering that up as a possible alternative explanation.

Edited by stobe1