Celebrity Wedding?

Yes of course the one day I was so busy at work and didn't check is the day they were released:rolleyes:. I did book the next day though and so I have July 15, 2017 booked on Anthem for our wedding. I contacted my wedding planner and she's getting all the info from Royal so I can book the actual wedding :D. After doing a simple booking through Royal's customer service I can truly say that I'm grateful I have her to deal with them from now on. Royal's customer service leaves much to be desired.:rolleyes:

You REALLY should find an agent to help deal with the travel part of it. They can't help with the wedding end, but can act as facilitator to help get your cabins booked.

You REALLY should find an agent to help deal with the travel part of it. They can't help with the wedding end, but can act as facilitator to help get your cabins booked.

Oh definitely. I'm not dealing with booking cabins. :D I have ahem someone in mind ;) I'm just waiting on FH to vet his mom out about a comment she made recommending her personal TA who I was not impressed with at all. She took like a month to call me back after my initial phone call.:rolleyes:

Oh definitely. I'm not dealing with booking cabins. :D I have ahem someone in mind ;) I'm just waiting on FH to vet his mom out about a comment she made recommending her personal TA who I was not impressed with at all. She took like a month to call me back after my initial phone call.:rolleyes:

Ye gads. You definitely do NOT want that person...

Just as an FYI - you can transfer bookings from RCCL to an agent within, I think, two months of booking once you have your... agent picked out. :) There is a form that allows you to do this online, easy-peasy.

• 2 weeks later...

Went for my ship tour yesterday. More pictures to come after my actual wedding but the summit is looking great. Met the restaurant manager. The event coordinator wasn't available though I was told that a new person will be on board for my sailing next week so that's ok. It was great doing the dry run as I was able to also talk to the folks who direct for parking and let them know that next week there will be an influx of non sailing guests so I was able to get specific instructions on what to tell my guests to to. We were also able to give specifics for driving instructions since the area getting off the turnpike is a mess.

Really glad I did it, and am even more excited for just six days from now!

Oh, and I went for my final dress fitting. So excited!!!

Just a quick check in. If you are thinking of getting married on the ship, just do it. Full review when I get back, but this has been the most amazing experience.

b2c6d5d6e3d5e293baf51a5ca1bea824.jpg

a81d7516e92a7fb1cc3c58ce1b47bc3d.jpg

93dfe7a52bfb27accc1591943bd2bcd0.jpg

2d53bcff7df043aa2b1d7d72259e03c9.jpg

You look absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations and I hope you are having a blast. I cannot wait for your full review!

Just a quick check in. If you are thinking of getting married on the ship, just do it. Full review when I get back, but this has been the most amazing experience.

b2c6d5d6e3d5e293baf51a5ca1bea824.jpg

a81d7516e92a7fb1cc3c58ce1b47bc3d.jpg

93dfe7a52bfb27accc1591943bd2bcd0.jpg

2d53bcff7df043aa2b1d7d72259e03c9.jpg

Awe yay! Congratulations! You look beautiful and happy!:D

Congratulations! You look fabulous. Come back and update us!

I will update more tonight when I am back on a computer. There were a few issues which I will outline that I found out about after the fact, but NOTHING that ruined the day.

One more picture, from the ships photographer, until later. :)

41f42d4de5aadf246df59f2da8e38b33.jpg

• 1 month later...

Loved reading about your upcoming wedding. Have been waiting patiently for your review. My daughter ( falls gracefully) is getting married on the Summit, Aug 28th. Hope you come back soon with a review. Hope you had a great time. And, congratulations.

• 6 months later...
Yes, it is the 28th! Small world! We are looking now into a restaurant to have a dinner the evening before with all my guests in the Newark area. Any suggestions? I saw this famous bbq place that has party rates but idk if FH would go for that. I also got a great group rate at the Courtyard in Elizabeth if you have any out of town guests, I can get you the sales managers name. :)

Stevesing, did you get married onboard? If so, could you please email me at doster.doug@gmail.com I just have some questions.