Cabanas at Labadee

NewSalt

We'll be on the Liberty the end of July and would like to get a cabana if it is at all possible. I can't find anything on the cruise planner about them.

Can anyone tell me how to book one and how much they are? Or point me to the right place to get that type of information. I vaguely remember something about an age limit for them, but I don't place much trust in my memory these days.

I'd appreciate your help.

Cabanas are $175 to $250 per cabana, depending on what type. Cabanas hold up to 6 people.

If you are in a Grand Suite or better, contact the Concierge to book.

If you are not in a Grand Suite or better, then visit the Shore Excursions desk as soon as you board to book.

Edited by clarea

OK, Bob, what am I doing wrong? I Have tried OA concierge like 6 different ways, and it keeps coming back invalid? THanks again!

What email address are you using?

Unless you are 2-3 weeks away from sailing don't expect an answer. We sailed Oasis in March and I sent an email two months out (no response) then another at three weeks (no response).

However, at two weeks I got an email from the concierge confirming I had two cabanas. The next day I got the mass email that went to all suite guests offering all the suite services available from the concierge. The email offered what was left of the cabanas. I recall there were 12 remaining out of 20.

There is no age limit, you can be as old as you want :). The limit is six per cabana, but we had a three year old and they didn't count her.

Unless you are 2-3 weeks away from sailing don't expect an answer. We sailed Oasis in March and I sent an email two months out (no response) then another at three weeks (no response).

However, at two weeks I got an email from the concierge confirming I had two cabanas. The next day I got the mass email that went to all suite guests offering all the suite services available from the concierge. The email offered what was left of the cabanas. I recall there were 12 remaining out of 20.

There is no age limit, you can be as old as you want :). The limit is six per cabana, but we had a three year old and they didn't count her.

Thank you for this information, James! I do remember getting an email from the Concierge on our last 2 Oasis sailings, and yep, I believe it was 2 weeks from sailing. Just hoping to snag one of those Cabanas! Appreciate the info!

• 3 weeks later...

The cabanas at Adreniline Beach are showing on the cruise planner for my cruise. If I understand it correctly, I book it under my name and then I am allowed to bring my 5 family members? All included in the one $175 price? Do they give us something to show who is allowed in the cabana?

Is Adreniline Beach nice? would it be suitable for a 7 month old. She is the primary reason I am considering a cabana at all!

Adreniline Beach is not a swimming beach. It is lined with large rocks since it is on the windward side of the island. You would need to be at Columbus Cove or Nellies for your baby to be able to get into the water. There are cabanas on Nellies Beach that you can rent once you are onboard the ship but not in advance. You go directly to the Excursion Desk and make the reservation. The "Cabanas" on Adreniline are called "Beach Beds". They look like a bed with a conopy over it, not a real cabana like on Nellies. the Cabanas are little three sided structures with furniture inside of them. Much nicer for anyone with a baby and the same price $175 to $225 per cabana that holds up to 6 people.

Holy Cow I cow!:eek: $295.75 for an over the water cabana now.

Where do you see the price listed? Have you already been given an opportunity to book one? I am cruising on Oasis for Thanksgiving and reached out to the concierge. They told me to wait for the email but am reluctant because another cruiser said they were booked by the time the email went out.:confused: