Coffee Cuddle...

SteelCruisin

I have read the description of this package , but still am not sure, does anyone know if the vouchers for this package includes the large frozen coffee drinks like the one pictured here...

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad159/steelersn01/IMG_20131128_145307_041_zpsf98f8a86.jpg

Edited by SteelCruisin

They do indeed!

I was amazed by the coffee cuddle package. Not only does it offer great value for regular coffee, cappuccino and espressos, but it also includes non alcoholic coffee delights.

You have to realize that those coffee delights are NOT included in the allegrissimo, so the more reason to adore the coffee cuddle package, if you do not have allegrissimo. They are "Starbucks" kind of drinks and usually cost 4,2€ + tips, but with the package they cost less than 2€ per unit since you can pre-book it. I found difficult to believe it, so just asked for it every time we ordered it. It was never a problem. This was in MSC Orchestra June 2015.

That being said I believe we just had 5 coffee delights out of the 15 coffee package drinks, since we used it mostly for breakfast cappuccinos (which I totally recommend).

Also take into account that not all bars offer coffee delights, it is usually the Coffee Bar only, in the MSC Orchestra it had a lovely central location next to reception.

We took the drinks to the balcony once. Pure bliss :cool:

c01.jpg

That is a wonderful photo, El, it would be perfect for promotional material :cool: Are they coffee delights? They look fantastic. We'll have a premium package on an upcoming trip with my parents and I'm sure my mother would love one of them (I don't drink coffee; seeing them makes me sorry I don't!)

We are staying in the Yacht Club. I wonder if we get that with the Yacht Club package. My wife would be in heaven....I am good with just ice coffee with no fufu...LOL

You can get a range of coffees in the YC but there is a special coffee menu in the coffee bar, Caffé Italia on Deck 7 on Divina, which is outside the inclusive YC enclave. The items are charged unless you have a premium drinks package.

Edited by Beamafar

You can get a range of coffees in the YC but there is a special coffee menu in the coffee bar, Caffé Italia on Deck 7 on Divina, which is outside the inclusive YC enclave. The items are charged unless you have a premium drinks package.

Guess I will have to just show up and see what is offered in the YC enclave. Worst case is we purchase 1 at a time at the coffee bar. It would not be the worst thing in life. LOL

Edited by FireEater

Here are some recent prices (in Euros) from the coffee menu, with the Coffee Delights listed at the bottom. Note the asterisk next to the prices - that's the indicator that the items are included in the premium drinks package. The asterisk only appears on menus in Euros. Don't forget to add 15% to the prices.

20140816_103849_zpscb696a2f.jpg

Here are some recent prices (in Euros) from the coffee menu, with the Coffee Delights listed at the bottom. Note the asterisk next to the prices - that's the indicator that the items are included in the premium drinks package. The asterisk only appears on menus in Euros. Don't forget to add 15% to the prices.

20140816_103849_zpscb696a2f.jpg

My favourite is the Amaretto cappuccino......

We just returned from the Divina in Europe (June 10 cruise). Our coffee cuddle package only included regular coffee, cappuccino or latte. Hot or iced. I was disappointed as we had the package last March in the Caribbean and it included all the coffee delights and "froo froo" drinks. Ended up giving away 12 of the 15 coupons (we were in the YC and could get those any time).

I don't know, but the coupons explicitly say "coffee delights" and it worked perfectly fine for us with different crew members. But like I said, the coffee delights are served in the Coffee bar only. So if you go elsewhere it might work the way you say.

I don't know, but the coupons explicitly say "coffee delights" and it worked perfectly fine for us with different crew members. But like I said, the coffee delights are served in the Coffee bar only. So if you go elsewhere it might work the way you say.

Correct - on our Caribbean sailing coffee delights was stated on the coupons. On our Europe sailing, it was not. ONLY the lattes, cappucinos and regular coffee were allowed.

Wow! We just sailed with them 2 weeks ago and they were valid, the coupons said so! Maybe we were lucky enough to be in a ship that had the old coupons. MSC is so incoherent at times! :confused:

Edited by Elmartellama